X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: High Hand manual and schematic

Hi all

Does anyone have a one?

I'm trying to track down an intermittent fault and want to follow the schematic.

Thanks

what is it doing?

pbr for the schematic..don't think the manual will help you track a fault.
    looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

Its serving up a dead ball before ball 1. But its intermittent.

Yeh the manual would be good just to have as well.

Comment

sounds like the ball count unit in the head needs slight adjustment.
        looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

I have the manual but the schematic is one piece and been laminated, also I need to find it.
          If someone doesn't have one they can help you out with soonish I will see if I can scan it in sections or if anyone has any ideas on how/where would copy one that size, please do tell
          I am not computer savvy at all and am not sure how to go about reproducing the manual/schematic so I can send them in an email to you.

Comment

I know this might be a bit late but did you get hold of the manual / schematics?
            Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

Comment

Originally posted by bossninja17 View Post
              I know this might be a bit late but did you get hold of the manual / schematics?
              Yep I did thanks!

Comment

.....so did the manual and schematics I sent you [MENTION=9221]galaga50[/MENTION] help to sort out the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  .....so did the manual and schematics I sent you [MENTION=9221]galaga50[/MENTION] help to sort out the problem?
                  Yes they did- I have a sticky ball advance unit and the v relay is not latching properly.

Comment

cool, well done for identifying the issues ......hope you sort it out so it plays as it should

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      cool, well done for identifying the issues ......hope you sort it out so it plays as it should
                      Thanks yep its a good game if you like lots of drop targets!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X