Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

First few restores

Hi guys. I've been slowly building my collection and restoring to different degrees for a while now. Ive done about 4 full strips now but geez its a lot of work and time. Been inspired by other restores and also buying one machine that was done to near perfection already (AFM).

I'm averaging about 150-200hrs per machine at the moment for my keepers. Ive had a few that I gave bought and sold as I just didn't get into them Bop Bsd Totan Tz Tom HS2 are a few. But I missed Tom And Tz so they are back on the cards for reevaluating and possible full restore. Also Cp and Cv coming through shortly.

I tend to get a machine and play it a bit to see if I like it or not and then go from there.

Keepers and now restored are Afm Mb Ss Cftbl and currently finishing off Elvira. Room is an issue now!

So here are some various pics to share with you.

Thanks for the help from various aaers and part time suppliers of bits.

Thanks as also for the inspiration from all the resto posts that come through.

3993afd3ffae7693b079d33b57890b0d.jpgf0f2ad4e25f33912e923e942a235ed5d.jpgdcaa063aaf500bce0fe75bf1c3649f9e.jpgd1d05011bdd5e726bd0c13cdd5dc70e2.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've realized now it's hard on the back working off the table tennis table so knocked up a quick frame and jig which I am finishing Elvira on. A lot easier and should have done it sooner!

Will post some pics when she's finished.

f3aa72eb5abf3606e188251ca09a4519.jpg905cf04ad923cbfc660653faec07c392.jpge7e8c1ea870eb250e35bb71826957f10.jpg

Kurt,

Absolutely sensational. Love your collection and work. Very nice set up you have (especially love the machine covers). EATPM & SS are two of my fav's. Great to see these games being restored and kept in the condition you keep them. Very admirable. I guess it all comes down to time, money and space - if we had more of it all, who knows then?

Keep up the excellent work and the pics.

Cheers,

Glenn

Looking good .you have a extremely high standard on finish product/ machines. i should come over and help with game testing , and also test the bottle opener as it could have more than one fault , will have to multi test ......