Wet Willie 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Willie 2

This is another white water total restoration that i have just finished. As per the last one i didn't take before shots. The owner wanted black inside the cabinet not blue. Otherwise it has a NOS playfield, LED's and new boulder set. Enjoy.

Im all white watered out
    Prowler Pinball Restorations

he wanted the coin door original? WH20 is a beautiful looking machine restored, nice

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
      he wanted the coin door original? WH20 is a beautiful looking machine restored, nice
      We are all limited to a budget.

Comment

As the owner of this fantastic pin I can just agree with the budget part ;-)

The door will eventually be changed but ftm I can play (almost) with it.

Hey Prowler I've been contacting Tony, waiting for his call back.

Comment

Originally posted by kaverne View Post
          As the owner of this fantastic pin I can just agree with the budget part ;-)

The door will eventually be changed but ftm I can play (almost) with it.

Hey Prowler I've been contacting Tony, waiting for his call back.
          He's apparently very busy with repairs at the moment. Hopefully he won't be to long.

Comment

great work as always big fella!
            I hope when i die, my wife doesn't sell my pinball machines for what I told her I paid for them.

Comment

Nice one! Be happy to have that in the lineup

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
                Quick coat of black satin will fix that and hardly a budget buster. It seems to be the best match for me when trying to freshen up the coin door without replacing it.

Comment

Hey Prowler!

I love the resto's but I always get the heeby jeeby's looking at a complete machine on a trolley with wheels on top of that steep driveway...

Job well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice275o View Post
                    Hey Prowler!

I love the resto's but I always get the heeby jeeby's looking at a complete machine on a trolley with wheels on top of that steep driveway...

Job well done.
                    Tell me about it, I am getting a concrete slab to the rights of the driveway which will be flat and no more runaway pins.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X