Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CFTBL appreciation club

Budgie

Starting up a creech fan club due to requests.

This is a forum for all creature owners and supporters.

Post your pictures and questions here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Budgie

I love the Theme , always been a fan since watching the (bad) movie on Deadly Earnest back in the day , references from uncle Gilbert in the Munsters , Marilyn in The Seven Year Itch, Zappa in his song Cheepnis etc .. Cult Classic .

I made the big huge massive stupid mistake of selling a mint game many many years ago and I mean mint spare holo the lot, I’ve always wondered where it’s ended up. Think I sold it via the trading post NO eBay or AA back then. So the one I have now is staying I love the theme the music the art the rules just a fun frantic game. Lucky to get hold of this one and very thankful to the AA member who looked after me with this purchase. It’s got heaps of mods but I reckon down the track I go back to the chrome trim.

Onya Budgie for taking on the Creech appreciation task. There is a lot of love out there for this game and plenty of mods around. I've added a few over the years and I'll post some pics tomoz.

We can all exchange ideas and contacts. I expect @swinks will be along shortly as he has some great stuff for the creech.

CFTBL appreciation club

Sad day for me, my hologram is turning into a blue mess after 17 years :cry

Geez that is sad- amazing after all those years it just turns blue. Mine has a lcd replacement but I’d rather the original. I have the lcd set so it acts like the original holo which I gotta say it does a great job.

The hologram...a much talked about topic!

My original was just starting to turn blue.

I've had both the oz and Miked video mods and did not personally like them to be honest.

There is a massive discussion and new LCD version over on pinside if you haven't already seen it.

Some guys have just come up with a simple lit graphic fix which actually looks pretty cool and is really cheap.

I decided on a repro from Germany and have been very happy with it. I also resigned my light tunnel and added led spotlight.

I have had an idea for a while. When I restored my monster bath I custom lit painted creech in the left lane and also had some seaweed. It look great. I had a full series on moneyboxes which I was going to make a custom topper with. One of which was creech.

Anyway, I have an idea to mount him on the rotating mech and also with spring steel for some extra movement. I think it will look great. But it's a project on the pile if projects...so some time off.

20190120_082409.thumb.jpeg.eb891e6c9822cf3105a0c3316cab2e57.jpeg

At least you know that you can get a replacement for them

Where can you get a replacement as nowhere seems to have them in stock ?

Henrik from Germany at pinball dreams said he may be making some more in a month or two but at of stock at the moment.

CFTBL appreciation club

Well I’m in [emoji106]and really enjoying the old type theme.

Rawdon’s old one. Nice player. New holo is green but hard to get a good pix and new decals to go on if I can ever find the time. Oh and a quick question. Last night the ramp that activates during multi ball stopped working but will work in the test....hmmm

Any thoughts. Cheers.

IMG_3477.thumb.jpg.2bc3f318d755424cb16bf6282a6c9f33.jpg

IMG_3510.thumb.jpg.d0a28a84e976c692260aa0f43e1e3711.jpg

IMG_3511.thumb.jpg.4f963a49ce6d805cf4056739cc78d2f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Where can you get a replacement as nowhere seems to have them in stock ?

Henrik from Germany at pinball dreams said he may be making some more in a month or two but at of stock at the moment.

Planetary pinball. Cheaper conversion rate as well than eu.

Well I’m in [emoji106]and really enjoying the old type theme.

Rawdon’s old one. Nice player. New holo is green but hard to get a good pix and new decals to go on if I can ever find the time. Oh and a quick question. Last night the ramp that activates during multi ball stopped working but will work in the test....hmmm

Any thoughts. Cheers.

[ATTACH]141833[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]141834[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]141835[/ATTACH]

I’m no good when it comes to tech stuff Scott but if it works in test mode then my uneducated guess would be that a switch maybe in the trough isn’t registering :) I had a issue with 2 balls getting kicked out to the shooter lane at MB start and it turned out a switch in the trough which is specific to Creech had bent. May not be the reason but I tried lol.

67ae769b674ad621b28c341ec5665746.jpg

My Creech;

Changes from standard;

Satin black trim, Nude Translite, Lit stoplight/ Starlight speaker panel, Green mini leds in the ramp and whirlpool, lime green flipper buttons, Pop powered to light Babaks wafer lights, pop caps and skirts also changed to green, Swinks snackbar mod V.2 (Have V.3 ready to fit but haven't had the time), Swinks shooter rod and face plate, colour DMD, snackbar decals, changed Holo light to a halogen one to get it brighter but sadly mine has gone bluish as well. coloured leds through out, Cliffy snack bar hole protector and Cliffy coloured posts, Ninja balls, mirror blades.

P1110562.JPG.d49cd11b012dd672479d9bddb2c35842.JPG

P1110563.JPG.93851aac1d3cb8a1414ad5f6f70e3262.JPG

P1110564.JPG.3fe0d1125ffd4280f3dabd29db405cb1.JPG

P1110565.JPG.4bd0dcd06b9326fbcda989ed80462d36.JPG

P1110567.JPG.66bf020ba5f0f9f889d02e2e7c69ce85.JPG

My Creech;

Changes from standard;

Satin black trim, Nude Translite, Lit stoplight/ Starlight speaker panel, Green mini leds in the ramp and whirlpool, lime green flipper buttons, Pop powered to light Babaks wafer lights, pop caps and skirts also changed to green, Swinks snackbar mod V.2 (Have V.3 ready to fit but haven't had the time), Swinks shooter rod and face plate, colour DMD, snackbar decals, changed Holo light to a halogen one to get it brighter but sadly mine has gone bluish as well. coloured leds through out, Cliffy snack bar hole protector and Cliffy coloured posts, Ninja balls, mirror blades.

Well that sounds f##ken awesome young fella. I have a ColorDMD ready to go in and am going to order the pink leds for the ramps. Getting the led ocd board to this time to see what they are like on B/W game. Pink posts. Yes @Railways I’m in touch with my feminine side....real men can carry pink lol. I am on the list for Mr swinks snack bar mod and drive in speaker mod. Planing to come up and steal your speaker panel [emoji23][emoji23].

Mate your game looks very very nice.