Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

Collapse

The place to ask for advice on Restoring Pinball Machines. (use the tech forum for electrical faults)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this thread too a dark turn. Never saw that coming. Coke has always been marketed with upbeat slogans.

Coke, the Disney of the beverage Industry.

Comment

Wow people scared of the coke police hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
        I am a bit with you on that....they would struggle to get my machine off me without a court order if I had one, although I know for a fact that the guys saying they will try it on are 100% correct
        Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

I think you will find its more todo with the fact they can and will come back with the real police and issue with a receiving Stolen Goods.
          In this case it would be hard to use the defense of unknowingly holding stolen goods, lol as its been pointed out they are stolen goods. Unless they had proof to state other wise?

Comment

A mate of mine ran a comic shop in Sydney and thought it would be nifty to have a mini Coke fridge in it for sales. When Pepsi bought out Star Wars Episode 1 cans he had some in the fridge when the rep arrived. The guy gave him a solid pasting and threatened to remove the fridge if he ever saw another non-Coke product in there again. They are strict on their policies.
            Dave
            ************************************************** *******************
            Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Still not scared
              Wish i had one though.

Comment

Coke Police

Click image for larger version

Name:	Police Berlin doing coke.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1840918

Comment

The Coke Police, they live inside of my head
                  The Coke Police, they are asleep in my bed

Comment

Yes maybe bribe the coke police with some coke

Comment

Still not scared
                      Wish i had one though.
                      If your not scared, why not buy one, send them a picture of the fridge with serial number to coke head office along with your address, and phone number with a caption saying "your not getting it back and id like to see you try"
                      That would certainly prove your not scared of coke. lol

Comment

Originally posted by thejudge View Post
                        Coke Police

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135046[/ATTACH]
                        Aussie Arcade in no way condones the use of illicit drugs under any circumstance. Nor does it concur with the posting of disrespectful images of law enforcement officers...................but.......
                        Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
                        ************************************************** *******************

Comment

[MENTION=10489]jason1[/MENTION] are you donating one for me to have?

Comment

[MENTION=10489]jason1[/MENTION] are you donating one for me to have?
                            lol, no as I pointed out, mines not coke, It is a dixie narco but not a coke one thankfully, Or I would have lost it by now after having it inspected by coke.

I wouldnt own an Aussie one due to the risk but also I dont really like the look Of Australian Coke machines,

So sorry I cant help you on this one, You will have to source one from Gumtree lol
                            If you go and do this Please feel free to Post the correspondences in full. Would make a for a good read. lol the challenge is to see if you can go the full hog and make it to court for knowingly receiving stolen goods over taking the "scared" way out and simply handing it back when they ask lol ahaha
                            Last edited by jason1; 3 September 2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I wanted a Vendo 56 for years because it was the type of machine I used as a kid. I think most of the modern Coke machines look awful, although I don't mind some of the C4 or C6 can machines.

Had someone from far north QLD offer to buy it from me today. Asked me how much I wanted for it. Even without shipping issues, I don't think he would have offered anywhere near what I paid for it. Add to that the shipping, no chance in hell. I told him he would be better off sourcing one locally.

Comment

I think most of the modern Coke machines look awful
                                you talking about the regular dixie narco machine?
                                If so yer they dont really have much character, they are good machines though, great for doing what they do as far as making money, but yer not really something some one would really want in a man cave as a feature item.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X