Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kdog View Post
    Go on, treat yourself

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]144447[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]144448[/ATTACH]

    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1946-Coc...4AAOSwRKtciXq-
    It does look nice and sheís so hot looking, Iíve gotta stop talking to you about this coke stuff Iíve been checking out the sales sites flat out again lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rob1966 View Post
      It does look nice and she’s so hot looking, I’ve gotta stop talking to you about this coke stuff I’ve been checking out the sales sites flat out again lol


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Hey, I will happily buy some of your coke signs so you can focus on the pinups

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kdog View Post
        Hey, I will happily buy some of your coke signs so you can focus on the pinups
        Coke and pin ups go together like peas in a pod [emoji846]


        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

        Comment


        • Go on, sell me that big big Coke light, and use the wall space for more pinups.

          Seriously, I have never seen a light like that before yours, not even in stores, at least not here in S.A.

          How big is it? It looks huge in the photos.

          Comment


          • AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

            Originally posted by kdog View Post
            Go on, sell me that big big Coke light, and use the wall space for more pinups.

            Seriously, I have never seen a light like that before yours, not even in stores, at least not here in S.A.

            How big is it? It looks huge in the photos.
            I like mine to much to sell it but the other one I know of belongs to a fellow AA member on here [MENTION=14940]morgo[/MENTION] below is how he mounted his



            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rob1966 View Post
              I like mine to much to sell it but the other one I know of belongs to a fellow AA member on here [MENTION=14940]morgo[/MENTION] below is how he mounted his



              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

              so If I offered you, say as an example $700 right now, you would say no?

              Comment


              • Yes I would say no [emoji848] I actually wouldnít sell it for a thousand I just like it to much
                You could always give morgo a private message and see if he would be interested in selling his you never know


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

                Comment


                • Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3665.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	1846727

                  Anyone interested in this one


                  Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by surfer pinball View Post
                    [ATTACH]144479[/ATTACH]

                    Anyone interested in this one


                    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                    I am.

                    dibs.

                    Tell me dimensions, age, price etc

                    EDIT: Please. Also, is it retail or a manufactured collectible?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by surfer pinball View Post
                      [ATTACH]144479[/ATTACH]

                      Anyone interested in this one


                      Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                      If it were the button one without the neon I would grab it in a heartbeat
                      How much $ ?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rob1966 View Post
                        Yes I would say no [emoji848] I actually wouldn’t sell it for a thousand I just like it to much
                        You could always give morgo a private message and see if he would be interested in selling his you never know


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


                        Where is the button for "Don't Like this post"?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by surfer pinball View Post
                          [ATTACH]144479[/ATTACH]

                          Anyone interested in this one


                          Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                          Still interested, and awaiting contact

                          Comment


                          • Hey Rob1966, meet you new latest crush....

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	301.7 KB
ID:	1846735

                            https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-...YAAOSw19dcZeRh

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kdog View Post
                              Hey Rob1966, meet you new latest crush....

                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]144514[/ATTACH]

                              https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-...YAAOSw19dcZeRh
                              I absolutely love it boy they have some great stuff in the states, itís getting a bit steep in price though but then again the quote I got today to frame my coke lithograph was about $600 but it is going to look bloody good when itís done.
                              Watch this space


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rob1966 View Post
                                I absolutely love it boy they have some great stuff in the states, it’s getting a bit steep in price though but then again the quote I got today to frame my coke lithograph was about $600 but it is going to look bloody good when it’s done.
                                Watch this space


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Ouch, glad I passed on it then. Is this some kind of special frame?

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X