Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stellar Wars spinner issue

My stellar Wars needs a new (contact ???) that connects to the left hand spinner. It's under the playfield and too dark for me to go look (lighting is bad.... black lighting lol)

Anyway, where is a good place to buy a replacement for it ? Anywhere in brisbane or should I order OS or ???

Thank you for your time

I had a quick look this morning (will get pics tonight) it seems to be bent and as it's really flimsy can't really bend it back into position. Here is what it looks like:

Spinner.png.7908fb8a33bf45914009eab43bc6c863.png

Anyone know where I can get one in Brisbane or the Gold Coast ??

Unless it's snapped in half, there's no reason why you cant make it work. The long blade is meant to be flimsy.

Hook the spinner back up to it and see how the switch behaves. If it's not making contact when it spins, you can bend the long blade half way up where the 2 contact points are. Shouldn't take much to make it contact when the spinner lifts the bottom blade.

Yeah I did that and it worked the first time the ball when through it. Then it only worked a few spins and then nothing. I don't think it's broken, but it might be.

Anyway will have more of a look tonight. I just wanted to get one today so I can play it on the weekend :)

But thanks for the tip Rod