Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams cabinet plans

Collapse

The place to ask for advice on Restoring Pinball Machines. (use the tech forum for electrical faults)

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams cabinet plans

One of my machines could really do with a new cabinet as the ply is starting to delaminate. I could dismantle and then trace the panels, but thought I'd ask if anyone has or knows of a resource for the panels at all? This would save the downtime as it's a game I still play and would be great to have the new one done and just do the swap.

Mr pinball I thonk does this? Also hrp hot rodded pinball was or does cabs too

Comment

yes we have all the Cad drawings from williams for the cabinets and they are not all the same, slight changes on each one, HRP made them with our permission
      Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
      Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
        One of my machines could really do with a new cabinet as the ply is starting to delaminate. I could dismantle and then trace the panels, but thought I'd ask if anyone has or knows of a resource for the panels at all? This would save the downtime as it's a game I still play and would be great to have the new one done and just do the swap.
        How about giving us an idea of the game/title aka cab you are are after?

As Wayne has mentioned they are all different.

We've noticed a lot of differences in cabs for the sake of siderails in the 90's.
        http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

This is a BSD - appreciate the input so far. Wayne are your CAD plans available or are they a licensed thing?

cheers

Comment

I have modeled a CFTBL cabinet so not sure how close it is to a BSD, don't have plans but if you give me some rough dimensions I can check see if close. Hope to one day do plans and make available
            Attached Files

Comment

Try this....

https://pinballmakers.com/wiki/index...=Files_Section

Comment

The first 5 are my drawings and I can confirm later in the process in 3d modelling that there are some errors so do not trust. The other problem is I contacted him and he won't put a note on them nor warn people. He got them from the multimorphic forum from years ago.

Comment

It’s sounding a bit touch and go, so I may just dismantle mine and trace it out to be safe!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X