• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VON View Post
    761,060 (3 balls), 19/12/2017
    Amusement Worx, Flip Frenzy Tournament

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=144480
    Updated

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.29.57 pm.png Views:	0 Size:	552.4 KB ID:	2133880

First day leasing this game. Got through to an Armageddon mode and had 4 sim cards. Bit of work to do before catching some of these other scores here. Got a month to try and figure this game out. These Jersey Jack games are pretty confusing. Not sure where the points are coming from.

Sorry Aceman got your GC today.

Also lucky for me the camera thought there was a skeleton playing the game. Death by Pinball 2017

3 ball

Comment

Originally posted by nich2pat View Post
        Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.29.57 pm.png Views:	0 Size:	552.4 KB ID:	2133880

First day leasing this game. Got through to an Armageddon mode and had 4 sim cards. Bit of work to do before catching some of these other scores here. Got a month to try and figure this game out. These Jersey Jack games are pretty confusing. Not sure where the points are coming from.

Also lucky for me the camera thought there was a skeleton playing the game. Death by Pinball 2017

3 ball
        SIM cards. It’s all about the sims. More sims=higher scoring. In the early code the multis were hardly worth it. I used them to try jag a few in the sim scoop.
        I’d get two or three lit and then start multi.
        The Big Bang is great for the harder modes. Is it the emp mode? That one I hated. Would start that while a Big Bang was lit.
        This was all on early code though. Not sure how it is now.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.29.57 pm.png Views:	0 Size:	552.4 KB ID:	2133880

3 ball
          Ive got the same shirt lol
          live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

3 ball
            Updated

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.00.11 pm.png
Views:	3
Size:	522.3 KB
ID:	2135698

After previously only managing a maximum of 4 sim cards in the past 100 games finally put a good run together and got to showdown. Had Sim cards spelling "Dialed I" for what seemed like ages. Had the sim card lit and was trying to hit the sim card shot. Theres not really any way to aim for that shot. I ended up shooting ramps and locking balls to start a 4 ball multiball in the end. One of the balls fluked its way in so had showdown ready to go.

Dont think i did too well in showdown but because I had 10x for modes I was getting some really big points for completing modes after showdown ended.

Ended up on 11,676,670. Didnt get over 1 million in the 50 games before that.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.00.11 pm.png
Views:	3
Size:	522.3 KB
ID:	2135698

After previously only managing a maximum of 4 sim cards in the past 100 games finally put a good run together and got to showdown. Had Sim cards spelling "Dialed I" for what seemed like ages. Had the sim card lit and was trying to hit the sim card shot. Theres not really any way to aim for that shot. I ended up shooting ramps and locking balls to start a 4 ball multiball in the end. One of the balls fluked its way in so had showdown ready to go.

Dont think i did too well in showdown but because I had 10x for modes I was getting some really big points for completing modes after showdown ended.

Ended up on 11,676,670. Didnt get over 1 million in the 50 games before that.
                Updated

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 1 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X