Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Score Badcats

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
On 22/07/2023 at 11:07 PM, Railways said:

Good job Damien.

Thanks Jeff its such a fun game to play i only ever played it at one location Bradbury pub in Scrambelltown many many moons ago n pumped a fair bit of coinage into it loved it then nearly 30 years ago n love it even more now

I hadnt played a single game of it until Pinfest last year n even better it was for sale the the last time i came across one for sale was 2013 i think

i musnt have had enough chinga to buy it  the missus said dont worry one will come along again n it did a few years later we didnt but that one either for whatever reason i dont recall so last year at pinfest when a Badcats was for sale i was not about to miss the opportunity a third time to buy the game i like to think it was meant to be even the missus loves it altho probably because she is a cat lover more than a pinball lover

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, The Big Easy said:

Thanks Jeff its such a fun game to play i only ever played it at one location Bradbury pub in Scrambelltown many many moons ago n pumped a fair bit of coinage into it loved it then nearly 30 years ago n love it even more now

I hadnt played a single game of it until Pinfest last year n even better it was for sale the the last time i came across one for sale was 2013 i think

i musnt have had enough chinga to buy it  the missus said dont worry one will come along again n it did a few years later we didnt but that one either for whatever reason i dont recall so last year at pinfest when a Badcats was for sale i was not about to miss the opportunity a third time to buy the game i like to think it was meant to be even the missus loves it altho probably because she is a cat lover more than a pinball lover

Its good to see that I'm not alone when it comes to remembering things like the last time I played a certain game - remembering the time and place going back decades. Last time I played a BAD CATS before Pinfest 2022 was at a friends house in 2001. Or the first time and place you played a certain game... like the 6 Million Dollar Man at Pinfest reminding me that the first time I played one was at a backpacker hostel in Zurich way back in 1990 - the game felt dated at the time but it was only 12 years old.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Sartana66 said:

Its good to see that I'm not alone when it comes to remembering things like the last time I played a certain game - remembering the time and place going back decades. Last time I played a BAD CATS before Pinfest 2022 was at a friends house in 2001. Or the first time and place you played a certain game... like the 6 Million Dollar Man at Pinfest reminding me that the first time I played one was at a backpacker hostel in Zurich way back in 1990 - the game felt dated at the time but it was only 12 years old.

1990 was the year I was born

• Like 2