This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball High Scores

Just set the section up and Pistolpete78 has offered to maintain it.

Pete will post up theads of games where you can submit your high scores.

Post the games you want added here.

lotr
    tspp
    i suck at my williams\bally games
    sigpic

Comment

Good on you for offering this up Pete. As a suggestion, there prob needs to be a line specifying the number of balls to achieve the score.
      Dave
      Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

good point Dave.

Maybe 2 high scores 1 for 3 and 1 for 5 depending on how people have their game set up?

Comment

Yeah, that's one of the things I was getting at when I was talking about the settings of the game when the score was achieved.

No. balls in play and difficulty are a couple of important ones. It may then be a case of different scores for no. balls and difficulty. A matrix maybe.......

Anyone know if you can create an excel spreadsheet and import it to a thread on AA.

I love excel
          Signature? Hmmm.....

Comment

STTNG - so I've got something to reeeeeeeeach for.
            Pins - Star Trek: The Next Generation
            Arcade - 26" LAI with SFII CE, SF vs Xmen, Marvel Vs Capcom, Marvel Vs Street Fighter, Street Fighter Zero 2
            Neo Geo - MV-2F, MV-1C - 100-in-1, World Heroes, Super Sidekicks 2, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting

Comment

I'm starting to think maybe a single spreadsheet, different tab for each game, or something like that (if I can have it accessible fromt he site). A different thread for each game may start to get out of hand - there's a few games out there

How does that sound? And if it can work - how?
              Signature? Hmmm.....

Comment

The only way I could see the excel sheet working is to attach it to the thread as a zip. xls isn't listed as an acceptable file format to attach.

But even then it would not be viewable from the thread directly.
                Hindsight is always in high definition!

C64anabalt: 9647m

Comment

just an idea pete, maybe somethin else in this section
                  What if you did something like they do on rgp and kinda like the mgl (except not everyone will be able to play everytime)
                  Look at the pinball owners list that felix maintains and choose the most popular pins that members own and see who can get the best score in a week or some shit. (that way your fluke top scores don't count )
                  sigpic

Comment

To keep it even and tidy they all should be set on factory default.
                    A top 20 (min) players ladder, not top 20 scores because one player may hold all spots.

Just my 2c

Comment

Originally posted by spacies View Post
                      A top 20 (min) players ladder, not top 20 scores because one player may hold all spots.

Just my 2c
                      yeah agree

Don't forget to attach screen shots of your high score.

Comment

Originally posted by spacies View Post

Just my 2c
                        Thats a great idea, makes it easy to set your pin up for the high score shot.

You know everyone will or should then have it set right.

Maybe get a sticky going with the high scores rules.

Comment

+1 on the factory default.

Nominate T2, F14, Firepower, PinBot
                          sigpic

Comment

Pete I think you could just put up most of the common games. TZ, STTNG, IJ, TAF, GA.

Fellahs put your scores up even if they suck I know mine do lets get the ball rolling.

Comment

Are we worrying about pictures as evidence for the scores or just honesty is the best policy?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X