No announcement yet.

Wildball VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Simon (and family) for opening up your Games Room.
    For a first time host you made it look all too easy.
    What a brilliant collection! Awesome condition and range of Machines.

And the pizza oven in the back yard - a great touch (is it true to put that in place just for us!)

For the formal stuff.
    Great turn out considering many of our number were attending the SA Masters.
    the results for Saturday night are here.
    https://matchplay.events/live/xbq63/standings

The current Series standings are here
    https://matchplay.events/live/series/1130

The Wildball Circus moves on to the Freaks Place next month. see you all then.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardini View Post
      And the pizza oven in the back yard - a great touch (is it true to put that in place just for us!)
      Yeah I had the foresight 9 years ago to build it just in the event Iíd ever own pins and host ONE meet for the experience.

Pic of itís first firing back in 2012

Iím pleased that everyone enjoyed themselves, I missed out on my chicken wings which was fine, but I missed out entirely on the lamb after slicing it then being called up for my turn. I was gone perhaps 3-4 mins tops only to return to an empty tray [emoji13]

And a HUGE Thank You to [MENTION=15085]ronl008[/MENTION] for bringing the wonderful Mud Cake (Bernadetteís favorite cake) and Ice-cream....what a way to finish a feast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      In: Road Show, Bram Stokers Dracula, Star Trek Pro, Batman 66 Prem, Deadpool Pro, Munsters Pro, Getaway, Judge Dredd, Aerosmith Prem
      Out: Baywatch, Tales from the Crypt, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Grand Prix, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Gate, Lord of the Rings

Comment

• Absolute pleasure Simon - a few carbs to balance out all that magnificent protein..and.. and what better way of welcoming MUD back to Wildball !
        Celery sticks plus double Lipitor till the next meet, but it was worth it , thanks again

Comment

• Attention Wildballers.

This Saturday Night we Meet for Pinball!!

PM sent.
          please advise if you did not receive.

Comment

• Cardini I didn’t get the PM! Guess I’m not invited haha

Comment

• Cant make this one sorry. Would love to get back to Gavins and check out all the new Spooky pins.

Comment

• Currently undecided, still fighting sickness.
                Hoping to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

• No pm either

Comment

• Looking forward to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Greg Mcmahon View Post
                    No pm either
                    Greg, you should know by now that Roosters are on the outer???

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                    Currently undecided, still fighting sickness.
                    Hoping to make it.

Cant be as sick as Wazza?

Comment

• I’m away got a work thing on
                      In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                      Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

• Looking like I wonít make it.
                        Have fun everyone.

The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

• Can't make it this weekend. Marc and I will be in Melbourne for PAX.

Comment

• Can someone please send PM to me or let me know PM details. When are we starting practice and comp? Thanks

Will finish waxing pins today, so they are going to be fast haha

Ps Edy my GC score on Met should be safe now, take care mate hope you get better soon. Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinball_Freak View Post
                              Can someone please send PM to me or let me know PM details. When are we starting practice and comp? Thanks

Will finish waxing pins today, so they are going to be fast haha

Ps Edy my GC score on Met should be safe now, take care mate hope you get better soon. Cheers
                              Make sure itís only the pins youíre waxing [emoji14]Practice from 4.30 comp from 6.

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade
                              In: FH, Munsters LE, ACDC, IJ, LW3, TZ

Comment

• Pinball trumps silly video games!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X