Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wildball VII

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by cardini View Post
    Hi Wildballers

    its Pinball time. PM sent. Please advise if you did not receive.

    Awesome Venue this round.
    see you then.


    PS [MENTION=5366]Fire_Power[/MENTION], [MENTION=11931]Malone[/MENTION], [MENTION=12518]SwedishTaxi[/MENTION] for mail box is full!
    Cleared - please try again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • [MENTION=421]cardini[/MENTION], I did not receive PM, please send, cheers, Ron

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Defender View Post
        After all the prep for the first Simon host night and best pinball friend ever, your not going? What the?[emoji15][emoji15]


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I hope your going I have 3 bags of concrete in my boot for ya !!

        Comment


        • Does Wildball still accept visitors??


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MUD View Post
            Does Wildball still accept visitors??


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            In: Road Show, Bram Stokers Dracula, Star Trek Pro, Batman 66 Prem, Deadpool Pro, Munsters Pro, Getaway, Judge Dredd, Aerosmith Prem
            Out: Baywatch, Tales from the Crypt, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Grand Prix, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Gate, Lord of the Rings

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Wildball VII

                Simon, MUD is a regular wildball guy, just been out for awhile for family.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Defender View Post
                  Simon, MUD is a regular wildball guy, just been out for awhile for family.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  The Artist Formally Known As #1

                  Comment


                  • Last edited by Defender; 12 September 2019, 11:11 AM.
                    Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                    Comment


                    • As I recall Mud has his name on the trophy
                      Correct me if i am wrong..

                      Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pinoffski View Post
                        As I recall Mud has his name on the trophy
                        Correct me if i am wrong..

                        Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                        Correct


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        The Artist Formally Known As #1

                        Comment


                        • MUD is one of the foundation members of Wildball....and Z Ball I do believe. To to my mind, he is a Roger Federer of Sydney pinball...plays with beautiful skill and grace, and never a grunt out of'im ! Also, excellent taste in beer...very important (to some )

                          Comment


                          • FYI..MUD has been invited, PM sent


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            In: Road Show, Bram Stokers Dracula, Star Trek Pro, Batman 66 Prem, Deadpool Pro, Munsters Pro, Getaway, Judge Dredd, Aerosmith Prem
                            Out: Baywatch, Tales from the Crypt, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Grand Prix, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Gate, Lord of the Rings

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by symonz View Post
                              FYI..MUD has been invited, PM sent


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Does that mean the 11 guys in his area that normally hangout with him, are also invited? That will pump up the numbers on Saturday, an extra 12 people. Good on you letting him in Simon. New people.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Defender View Post
                                Does that mean the 11 guys in his area that normally hangout with him, are also invited? That will pump up the numbers on Saturday, an extra 12 people. Good on you letting him in Simon. New people.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                In: Road Show, Bram Stokers Dracula, Star Trek Pro, Batman 66 Prem, Deadpool Pro, Munsters Pro, Getaway, Judge Dredd, Aerosmith Prem
                                Out: Baywatch, Tales from the Crypt, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Grand Prix, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Gate, Lord of the Rings

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X