Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wildball VII

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jug123 View Post
    What are u implying it sounds like 🤣🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    The Duke of Doonside

    Comment


    • Originally posted by skids View Post
      Just what it sounds like in my head, but I’ve derailed this thread enough.

      Back to the usual banter
      Don't worry yourself ....if you're driving along and hit a tight corner, you'll slide and inadvertently catch a bit of dirt ...happens to the best of us

      Comment


      • I stand by my comments [emoji3]


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The Artist Formally Known As #1

        Comment


        • Originally posted by skids View Post

          Back to the usual banter
          Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
          I stand by my comments [emoji3]


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Winners are Grinners....
          Losers have to watch...

          wazza.jpg

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Pinsare View Post
            Winners are Grinners....
            Losers have to watch...

            https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=148037
            Can Play while not spilling the beer.

            Comment


            • Classic


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The Artist Formally Known As #1

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                So machines held up ok then, well done Wazza.
                Sorry I missed the Royal Raby treatment.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Hey Edy hope Adelaide was good, there was a couple of issues with two machines on the night otherwise all went well. Apart from the plug being pulled though.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Greg Mcmahon View Post
                  Hey Edy hope Adelaide was good, there was a couple of issues with two machines on the night otherwise all went well. Apart from the plug being pulled though.
                  Was it Warwick. ?
                  It had to be right.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  The Artist Formally Known As #1

                  Comment


                  • Was it Warwick what? Slipped through the cracks and won. The final was Pat and me and I picked Walking dead, bad move everyone said. I got it two love. Later Pat won the night.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                      Was it Warwick. ?
                      It had to be right.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Ha ha , No it wasn't believe it or not. Simon had his foot on the power point and knocked the cord out. Thought I had blown a fuse in the power box at first.ha ha

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Defender View Post
                        Was it Warwick what? Slipped through the cracks and won. The final was Pat and me and I picked Walking dead, bad move everyone said. I got it two love. Later Pat won the night.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        That shows I should read previous threads.[emoji2957][emoji2957]


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Defender View Post
                          Was it Warwick what? Slipped through the cracks and won. The final was Pat and me and I picked Walking dead, bad move everyone said. I got it two love. Later Pat won the night.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Your a legend Wazza in many ways. Now your the champ everyone is coming after ya even Edy .

                          Comment


                          • The Artist Formally Known As #1

                            Comment


                            • I taught him well.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                                So Simon was the culprit. Didn’t know he’d enrolled in Wazza’s school of tomfoolery. [emoji3]


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                That's a hard school to get into, not sure if he is quiet there yet. Poor old Wazza is still there by himself.

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X