Death By Pinball 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QLD] - Death By Pinball 2019

The time has finally come for the 3rd demoralising, demonic endurance hell they call 'Death By Pinball'. The Netherworld will be closed to the public on this day to make way for the truly terrifying, torturous ritual - A 24 hour pinball marathon, not for the feint of heart. A ‘match play’ event, you’ll be pitted against Netherworld’s gnarliest denizens over many, many, many rounds until the early hours of the following day.

It happens over the Easter weekend when we'll be closed to the public, but open just for these damned souls.

In between rounds, you’ll be free to play Netherworld’s many machines, chase wizard pins, compete in a side comp or have a quick rest on the ‘stage pit of shame’.

Special rewards will be given to those that actually survive the night. Each survivor will get a special Death By Pinball patch.

When: Bad Saturday the 20th of April from 9am until 9am the following morning.

Tickets: $120 each – comes with entry, a limited edition pin, a T-shirt, 3 meals and 3 drinks. BYO snacks. Cash prizes for the top places!

The bar will be open, though alcohol service will cease at 3am. The bar will be closed to the public for this event - Only those with tickets will be permitted entry. Tickets are limited!

Be afraid. Be very very afraid

TICKETS ON SALE THIS THURSDAY FROM 8AM

Grab tickets via deathbypinball2019.eventbrite.com.au

DbPposter.jpg
    Last edited by Jimmy Nails; 26th February 2019, 03:15 PM.

Always be sitting.
    Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
      Always be sitting.
      Not necessarily. I found the more I sat, the more I wanted to go to sleep. Especially in the later hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo View Post
        Not necessarily. I found the more I sat, the more I wanted to go to sleep. Especially in the later hours.
        That's right, "always be sitting" was the pinburgh strategy wasn't it?
        Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
          Always be sitting.
          Always Be Crashin'

Comment

Original post updated mates

TICKETS ON SALE THIS THURSDAY FROM 8AM

Grab tickets via deathbypinball2019.eventbrite.com.au

Comment

I shall be there!

Those wanting to come from interstate for this gig best get a wriggle on and book flights.

Flights from SYD-BNE are already near on $150, and MEL-BNE are already over $200.

Cheers,

G

Comment

Out of interest, what's the player cap?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Noben View Post
                  Out of interest, what's the player cap?
                  70 at this stage Mr Noben

Comment

So it's a flip frenzy this year right?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Head going into the guillotine for the 3rd year in a row. Hepl me!! ( and my wallet , ) Flights, accommodation booked and Ticket Acquired. See you there !!

Comment

Originally posted by hyper101 View Post
                        Head going into the guillotine for the 3rd year in a row. Hepl me!! ( and my wallet , ) Flights, accommodation booked and Ticket Acquired. See you there !!
                        Legendary!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Ticket bought and accommodation booked. Still need to sort out flights but I'll get that done asap. $250 one way. Ouch!!! Not such a good Friday

Currently working night shift which should help a bit as far as staying awake but 24 hours in a bar could be messy if I'm not very,very careful.

Last edited by RMacauley; 21st March 2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Folks!

Death By Pinball at Netherworld is coming up this Easter Weekend and is going to be a hell of a 24 hour pinball marathon. We've sold roughly half the tickets, so make sure you grab one soon or if you're feeling the pinch at the moment, get in contact with us and we can chuck your name down for payment on the day.

As part of your ticket you get 24 hours of pinball, a T-shirt, an enamel pin, 3 meals and 3 drinks. T-shirts are all pre-orders so won't be coming until a week or two after the event as an FYI. It's an awesome design similar to the poster designed by Anghi!

A killer trophy and a cash prize for the winner!

Happens Bad Saturday the 20th of April and tickets available via deathbypinball2019.eventbrite.com.au

Comment

Final count down brothers and sisters. 4 more sleeps. Better make them count

Still space for another dozen people or so and we will have a bunch of fun side comps including some Nidhogg for some solid laughs.

Also have a couple of special machines coming on to the floor for a treat plus Death By Pinball players will get first look at our next batch of 4 pinball Wizard Pins!!
                              If you are a maybe you are more then welcome to pay on the day.

Doors at 8am. Start at 9am.

You are most welcome to bring your own snacks and also suggest a jumper or jacket as the air con will be on all night and it can feel a but sharp in the wee hours.

Can also recommend and fresh t-shirt or two, comfy shoes, lip balm, chocolate and bananas.

CAN NOT WAIT MATES!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X