Biggest Movers:
    Brett Smith (+32,933 spots)

That's one hell of a rankings increase

Yet another stat: looks like that was your 2,000th post Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by pinballcreature View Post
      Yet another stat: looks like that was your 2,000th post Rob
      Some people have no self-restraint…
      May the pinballs tumble in your direction!

Comment

• Now that the 'dust has settled' on another SA Masters, it is thank you time!

To all the players that came to the event - 54 attended the various tournaments - the attitude and comradery shown was just fantastic. A special shout out to the interstate players who made the trip to SA. To the members of the SA crew who provided accomodation for players and also to those who helped players with transport. With Lou reportedly providing cooked breakfasts, I think he will be booked out next time!

This year's SA Masters has raised the bar once again. The feedback has been incredibly positive, meaning that the numbers will probably reach upward toward the 80 mark next year and necessitate the use of a private venue. This is terrific.

To Simon and Steve at Amusement Worx - for letting us use their venue. They pretty much closed up shop for a couple of weeks.

The players who donated machines - it is a massive call to donate such valuable and loved pinballs. So thanks to Grant, Greg, Ian, Pete, Steve and especially Ray who (with Steve's help) brought 3 machines down from Pirie - love the ceramic ball in Seawitch! By donating machines it made the job much easier for Simon and Steve.

Amity is a legend! Her contribution to the whole event was incredible. Too many things to list here, but the organisation of the scorers for the best game card tournament was fantastic and made that event - which was causing the most stress - run very smoothly. Not to mention her running Flip Frenzy 2.

All the people who volunteered to score, it made the event so much easier to run. Some players went above and beyond and entered scores whenever they were free - including the Pump and Dump. Your contribution did not go un-noticed and was appreciated. Amity listed everyone in an earlier post.

To the players who quietly went about tidying up each evening - a big thank you

Tim Freedman from Allpro audio. Tim came in on Thursday and in no time had the whole place rigged for sound - just a few choice swear words along the way Tim really knows his stuff - very professional. Tim went out of his way to get a stand for the main monitor that did not protude into the main room. I cannot recommend Allpro highly enough.

The Amusement Worx techs who quickly and efficiently attended to any problems/faults.

Thanks to Greg, who acted as head official for the event - relaxed, easy to work with and a top bloke. Stressful job with some tough calls handled really well. Thanks also to Greg's assistants, Rob, Amity, Ray and Gary.

To Greg and Ray who stayed late on Friday and Saturday night adjusting machine difficulty settings etc.

To Dazza, I know you do not take praise well, bad luck! Thanks heaps for helping set up machines etc for at least a week prior to the event. Darren went straight from work after getting up at 5.30am on several days to help with the set up. Thanks mate.

If I have forgotten anyone, I am truly sorry.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Last edited by pinballcreature; 1st October 2019, 02:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X