Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD presents the SA Pinball Open (14-16 May)

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Timbo View Post
    You'll have Hindmarsh (Coopers) Stadium running Sunday. Match starts 5:40pm.
    Our tournament starts 1:30pm Sun so we should be parked before the soccer fans arrive. As you said to me over the phone, we just need to make sure we observe time limits on street parks because inspectors may be out due to the soccer.

    Comment


    • #62
      JUST PLANKING AROUND ā€‹ ā€‹
      image widget

      Comment


      • #63
        .
        Last edited by pinballcreature; 10 May 2021, 10:11 PM.

        Comment


        • #64
          Friday night event is now sold out (100 tickets). As a result of ticket sales we can now confirm that prize money will be at least $3,400!

          The machine list has been finalised:

          Close Encounters
          Love Bug
          Spanish Eyes
          Viking
          AFMR SE
          Mustang Pro
          Barracora
          Star Trek - Stern Pro
          Godzilla
          Black Jack
          Kiss Pro
          WCS94
          Pinbot
          Jacks to Open
          Pinball Pool
          Magic
          Sinbad
          Iron Maiden - Stern Prem
          Addams Family
          Batman 66
          X-Men- LE
          GOT - Premium
          Dialed In
          Funhouse
          Johnny Mnemonic
          Elektra
          TZ
          STTNG
          Cirqus Voltaire
          Dracula (Stern)
          Devil King
          Fish Tales
          Whitewater
          GOTG Pro
          Card Whizz
          Fairy
          Spin a Card
          Taxi
          Bram Stokers Dracula
          TWD Premium
          Wheel of Fortune
          Iron Man VE
          CFTBL
          Alien
          Rick & Morty
          Earthshaker
          Whirlwind
          Roller Games

          Comment


          • #65
            A reminder to all our interstate friends, please fill out your Cross Border Travel Application. Please also ensure that you download the MySA Gov app from Google Play or the Apple App Store. You will need this to enter any venue (alternatively if you are concerned about tracking you can write your name on a form).
            https://www.police.sa.gov.au/ā€¦/cross-border-travel-applicatā€¦

            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=au.gov.sa.my

            https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/mysa-gov/id1124301168

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by onetaste View Post
              Friday night event is now sold out (100 tickets). As a result of ticket sales we can now confirm that prize money will be at least $3,400!

              The machine list has been finalised:

              Close Encounters
              Love Bug
              Spanish Eyes
              Viking
              AFMR SE
              Mustang Pro
              Barracora
              Star Trek - Stern Pro
              Godzilla
              Black Jack
              Kiss Pro
              WCS94
              Pinbot
              Jacks to Open
              Pinball Pool
              Magic
              Sinbad
              Iron Maiden - Stern Prem
              Addams Family
              Batman 66
              X-Men- LE
              GOT - Premium
              Dialed In
              Funhouse
              Johnny Mnemonic
              Elektra
              TZ
              STTNG
              Cirqus Voltaire
              Dracula (Stern)
              Devil King
              Fish Tales
              Whitewater
              GOTG Pro
              Card Whizz
              Fairy
              Spin a Card
              Taxi
              Bram Stokers Dracula
              TWD Premium
              Wheel of Fortune
              Iron Man VE
              CFTBL
              Alien
              Rick & Morty
              Earthshaker
              Whirlwind
              Roller Games
              WOW, great line up and only 100 participants....
              Nearly a machine per pair....
              Hope it goes well for you

              Comment


              • #67
                Love that line up heaven pure heaven makes me weak in the knees

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by The Big Easy View Post
                  Love that line up heaven pure heaven makes me weak in the knees
                  Easy big fella
                  live between the flip and the tilt

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    YAY!! The Bump In continues unabated.... more machines are going in today.. everyone is working hard to make this a fantastic event for all concerned, Pro's and Newbies.. start warming up those flipper fingers!!
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      And the bump goes on... šŸŽ¼šŸŽµšŸŽ¶... The bump goes on.. šŸŽ¼šŸŽ¶šŸŽµšŸŽ¶
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        And this is partly what your all playing for... plus it just plain fun, regardless where you place at the end of the comp... the countdown has begun in earnest now...
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #73
                          We got lots of coverage Australia wide on the ABC Radio 5AM show Wed morning, Simon Wisbey answered callers questions and shared their reminiscences for half an hour.

                          There are a couple of free tickets being drawn midday Fri to the Sunday arvo flip frenzy comp at Glam Adelaide. Enter here: https://glamadelaide.com.au/south-au...ing-next-week/

                          Comment


                          • #74
                            Good luck to everyone this weekend! Was really hoping to make it this year, but sadly that's not happening. Have a blast!

                            Comment


                            • #75
                              Originally posted by Lambo View Post
                              Good luck to everyone this weekend! Was really hoping to make it this year, but sadly that's not happening. Have a blast!
                              same...

                              will there be a stream???

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X