Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPAC 2021 - Gone to the Dogs

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QLD] - BPAC 2021 - Gone to the Dogs

Mates. Brother and sisters. Friends and family

The BPAC Massive is very excited to announce the dates for 2021.

July 16th to the 25th 2021

At our new home, DogTap Brisbane in Murrarie.

The Australian Kong Off IV will be on the 17th and 18th of July

The Brisbane Masters will be the 24th and 25th of July

Full 10 day event schedule dropping in the coming weeks.

Tickets for all events on sale at midday on the 16th of April.

Loads more info coming soon regarding sponsors, merch, travel options and ticketing.

Stay tuned friends
    xx

rsz_bpac2021_main_poster.jpg

Awesome! Is there any accommodation nearby? Had a quick look and can't see much within walking distance

Comment

Woooo hoooo

Comment

Originally posted by robm View Post
        Awesome! Is there any accommodation nearby? Had a quick look and can't see much within walking distance
        Airbnb?

Comment

Murrarie is semi industrial and there wouldnt be much in the way of walking distance unfortunately
          Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Originally posted by acejas View Post
            Murrarie is semi industrial and there wouldnt be much in the way of walking distance unfortunately
            Ahhh poop
            live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

It's like 5k from the city...we have lots of uber drivers!

Comment

Originally posted by robm View Post
                Unfortunately there is not much nearby that I know of

We are looking at arranging a bus from Netherworld on the big event days. Will try get this info up asap

Comment

Keen as mustard. Let us know what the go is when you know!
                  Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | | You can vote for what machine I play, , follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember:

Comment

Closest would be The Colmslie, decent food and plenty of options locally. Not sure how good it is though.

https://thecolmsliehotel.com.au/

I can walk to Dog Tap from work....dangerous

Brad

My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by RGR View Post

Airbnb?
                      Under the bridge. River views!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kade View Post

Under the bridge. River views!!
                        Under the bridge downtown.....

Comment

Yo team.

Can confirm that there will be a bus running from Netherworld to Brewdog on the days listed below.

Tickets will be $5 and can be purchased throughout the ticketing process. Buses will only be one way as finishing times for competitors will vary so booking a return bus is a bit tricky.

An Uber from the venue back to the city will vary between $25-35 depending on time of day.

More transport info coming soon.
                          • 17th - Saturday - 9am
                          • 18th - Sunday - 9am
                          • 23rd - Friday - 9am
                          • 24th Saturday - 8:30am
                          • 25th - Sunday - 8:30am
                          Options for a chartered ferry are also being considered

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Nails View Post
                            Yo team.

Can confirm that there will be a bus running from Netherworld to Brewdog on the days listed below.

Tickets will be $5 and can be purchased throughout the ticketing process. Buses will only be one way as finishing times for competitors will vary so booking a return bus is a bit tricky.

An Uber from the venue back to the city will vary between $25-35 depending on time of day.

• 17th - Saturday - 9am
                            • 18th - Sunday - 9am
                            • 23rd - Friday - 9am
                            Do they offer discounts for hugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Nails View Post
                              Yo team.

• 17th - Saturday - 9am
                              • 18th - Sunday - 9am
                              • 23rd - Friday - 9am
                              I feel sorry for those that will need to pay some $300 to get to and from 5 days of a 10 day event
                              Thats $300 that is so unrequired with a more thought-out venue...
                              Sorry boys but take this as criticism....It is intended that way....The BM is getting so dear to attend even if you live in Brisbane.
                              The Masters at Rydges was the best venue for all concerned. No Ekka Crowd and closed gates when you left late at night.
                              The only real complaint there was the Staff were not up to speed in relation to the service of timely drinks, free water and attitude to punters that paid their wages.
                              Don't get me wrong. If Brewdogs location was better it would be a goer. Even if I'm restricted to their Boutique Grog.
                              I've said it before....Look at Pinberg and all other major event venues and see what I mean.
                              This is my Opinion....You can have your own without abusing me this time round.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 2 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X