Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houseball #2 Rusty’s Place February 20th Collingwood Park

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a fun day, Thanks Rusty for hosting and Cazz for doing a fantastic job on the catering.

If theres a special place in hell reserved for people that make young kids cry, yeah ill be there...

Comment

Originally posted by AtariTam View Post
      Is anyone going to eat my slice tomorrow or are you all on diets?
      I ate it yesterday and it was Awesome...

Thanks Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Dave View Post
        Was a fun day, Thanks Rusty for hosting and Cazz for doing a fantastic job on the catering.

If theres a special place in hell reserved for people that make young kids cry, yeah ill be there...
        I'll book you a spot next to as Pat put it
        Wierd Arse Santa - You're scaring the children...

Comment

Thanks Rusty for opening up your house again.
          With a constantly changing line up it's always good to play at your place.
          Thanks to all organizers and helpers. And a special thanks to Cazz for all the work in the kitchen.
          Lots of different treats and all great.
          What were the results of the Finals???
          Anyone?

Comment

Thanks Rusty and Kez.
            Great houseball . Loved playing Turtles. Super fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Dave View Post

🤣🤣
              All good. Elvis just said he likes playing you the most because your hard to beat and tough on him. So he likes it more when he beats you . Game on moles 🤣

Comment

Thanks to all those that made the journey out to my place. It was a fun day/night as Houseball always is.
                Special thanks always goes out to my helpers. Beardy Dave, Cranky Dave and Travis.

As there was a few people that told me they missed the post here I am going to try and put the Houseball thread here and also create an event on Facebook and invite the regulars.

Comment

Elvis’s Mario figures he was chasing. 😀
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X