Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pincadia Re-opens

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pincadia Re-opens

    Pincadia is open again, after such a long wait you can this weekend go and have a drink feed and a bash on your favorite pin.
    Good luck with the AFL Grand Final on 40 meters over the road.
    But the main thing is it's open. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....ATM
    Check as numbers are limited to I think 34 patrons. but the sleep in my sons eyes says last night was full and late. He works the bar.
    Go, enjoy, support, and have fun like it was just yesterday you were there...
    God I love the Pins...

    Son has confirmed 70 patrons
    Last edited by DAG; 24 October 2020, 04:55 PM.

  • #2
    Great to hear .
    I think i need go there on way to the game today and after game ...
    Go tigers

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vett View Post
      Great to hear .
      I think i need go there on way to the game today and after game ...
      Go tigers
      Don't forget to tell my son to pull his head in....
      Oh and to mow when he gets home....
      As if....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DAG View Post

        Don't forget to tell my son to pull his head in....
        Oh and to mow when he gets home....
        As if....
        Make shure you give him a hug too
        live between the flip and the tilt

        Comment


        • #5
          DAG any idea on the trading hrs ? Might go in for a lunch time session on a Friday if they are open.
          Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Silver Surfer View Post
            DAG any idea on the trading hrs ? Might go in for a lunch time session on a Friday if they are open.
            4 to 12 on friday my friend
            live between the flip and the tilt

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Silver Surfer View Post
              DAG any idea on the trading hrs ? Might go in for a lunch time session on a Friday if they are open.
              Looks like we will have to go elsewhere for lunch

              Comment


              • #8
                Hmmnn

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by raysco View Post

                  Looks like we will have to go elsewhere for lunch
                  Brewdog has 7 pins now.....Under the Gateway

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by raysco View Post

                    Looks like we will have to go elsewhere for lunch
                    👍🏻😉
                    Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DAG View Post
                      Brewdog has 7 pins now.....Under the Gateway
                      Nope........never going back to that place.
                      Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Silver Surfer View Post
                        Nope........never going back to that place.
                        What did I miss
                        You didn't get kicked out did you???

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DAG View Post

                          What did I miss
                          You didn't get kicked out did you???
                          🤣🤣🤣
                          Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

                          Comment

                          Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X