Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houseball 2020 #4 , part 2

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much Sandy and Dave for making us feel welcome to your house. It was great to feel some 'normalcy' after all these months of covid confinement. So nice to catch up with all the regulars. Glad you finally got your Black Out after all these years, it plays so well that I managed to pull the high score of the day hmm hmm

Comment

Thanks Dave & Sandy for Opening your home up for HS ball was a great evening
      Great to play some unique games IO moon & Blackout where my favourites

Comment

Good times.

Comment

Thank you very much Dave & Sandy for a great afternoon. I appreciate the invite and the effort you went to to make the day what it was. Much fun was had!

Comment

Thanks Dave and Sandy for hosting a fantastic Houseball. stay tuned for #5 announcement later this week

Comment

Thanks to Sandy and Dave for a wonderfull afternoon.
              Was great to catch up with everyone for some pinball and conversation.
              Failure is not an option!

Comment

Sandy & Dave, thanks so much for the arvo/evening. Sorry I couldn’t stay later but had a great time.

Comment

Cheers Sandy n Dave, was awesome playing such an diverse lineup of pins. Cranky Dave and Trav thanks for organizing and scoring another great houseball.
                  TZ,T2,F14,FP,NF,TAF,STTNG,Hyperball

Comment

Ditto to what all the above have said. Was another fun and well organised event. Bring on the next one ...

Comment

Thanks Sandy and Dave for hosting house ball, even though I was at the bottom of the list i still had a great night as always. Looking forward to the next one.
                      cheers
                      Trevor
                      Last edited by MANTO1975; 18 October 2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Thank you Dave & Sandy for the hospitality. Cool set up with some unique games, great to catch up with everyone, my first pinball event this year...woo hoo!

Comment

Thanks Dave and Sandy for your hospitality , very unique and challenging line up also thanks to Cranky Dave and Trav for your efforts.. First time out the house for anything social this year . Great to catch up with everyone and have a laugh , top bunch of peeps you lot . cheers .

Comment

Originally posted by gapmaster View Post
                            Good times.
                            Which one is the Dinosaur???

Good work George.....As Usual....

Thanks to Dave and Sandy, and the Boys who would have also helped in the lead up....Dave the Slave Driver...lol
                            To Cranky & Trav as usual, Well done Elvis again. And great to see everyone again after such a long break.

Different line up for sure and a real casual night enjoyed by all.....

See you all in a few weeks

Comment

great time as usual!! bring on Nov!!
                              Decide how you want to live and then see what you can do to make a living WITHIN that way of life

Comment

Awesome night. Thanks Sandy & Dave for hosting. Was a great lineup of pins. And thanks to Cranky Dave for organising another great houseball.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X