Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in for next Saturday

Comment

Just thought I would tag a few people that have been to previous Houseball.v8racefan jono AtariTam Pinball Perfection Replay acejas

Comment

Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post
        Just thought I would tag a few people that have been to previous Houseball.v8racefan jono AtariTam Pinball Perfection Replay acejas
        Thanks Rusty, I have tried to PM Replay Rob a week ago and have not heard back?
        Geoff & Vicki are going to Straddie, and Ray is trying to sell a house so will only make a decision late...
        I have spoken to a few people that have not had great luck with AA on their phones and some devices thus it is appreciated that if you are chatting with anyone in the group then please mention Saturday and get em there.....

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave. I’m in please
          Al.

Comment

PM's will be sent out tomorrow night with address details. Not too late for anyone else wanting to join the fun.

Comment

Hi Cranky Dave,

Please add Foot and Mrs Foot if it’s ok with you

Thanks Derek
              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Everybody make shure you give DAG a hug for me
                live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

sucks to do this guys, but I am no longer able to attend.

too close to start of school, and the weekend itself is a messy one with Cirque du Soleil and Australia Day

if anything changes I will advise, but for now please remove me from the event. Catch you at the next one, and apologies to you Dave!

Comment

PM's have been sent out, please let me know if ive missed anyone.

Comment

Sorry but I'm going to have to do out. Stuffed my back and have been recovering all week. Hope everyone has a great time

Comment

Originally posted by Andyj965 View Post
                        Sorry but I'm going to have to do out. Stuffed my back and have been recovering all week. Hope everyone has a great time
                        turn up I'll provide you with some relaxation methods for that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeSoap View Post

turn up I'll provide you with some relaxation methods for that.
                          Hey Chris,

Great to see you back into it. Hope the recovery is going well. I just can't tempt fate with my back at the moment. It's right at the base of my spine and I've been off work all week. I can just imagine throwing it out again playing pinball.

I've still got your AA stubbie coolers so hopefully we can work out a time when i'm good to have a few games at mine.

Cheers,
                          Andy

Comment

Thanks for your hospitality Dave, was a great opening Houseball for the year

Comment

Thanks to Beardy for hosting great games and a couple i hadn't played before. Was good fun catching up with everybody. Thanks Cranky and Saber for organising and software. Looking forward to the next one already.
                              Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

Comment

Thanks for hosting bearded Dave, as sid above it was a great opening Houseball for the year with a great lineup too boot,

Thanks Cranky Dave Saber for organising.
                                Al.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X