Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD - 2019 Noosa Festival Of Pinball

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD - 2019 Noosa Festival Of Pinball

Jurassic Matchplay is Sold Out! Tickets still remain for Friday Night 3 Strikes.

The AMD 2019 Noosa Festival of pinball is just under 2 weeks away and we look forward to welcoming players back to Land & Sea Brewery for this showpiece Match Play Event weekend plus 3 Strikes Friday night. October 18, 19 & 20 at the Beautiful Land & Sea Brewery in Noosaville.

Tickets are flying out the door, with the main Jurassic Matchplay comp capped at 52 players. Secure your place now!

Some awesome games will be onsite, including the new Stern Jurassic Park - thanks to AMD as well as a stack of privately owned games, many rarely seen in public.

For ticketing information, email sunshinecoastpinball@gmail.com

Full comp details are on our website sunshnecoastpinball@gmail.com, also the IFPA Calendar and our Facebook page.
    Last edited by sunshinecoastpinball; 5 October 2019, 12:02 PM.

Hey Vaughan,

Just a question regarding the prize structure for the Noosa Pinball Fest. Sorry if you or anyone else feels like this query should have been sent via pm but I think full transparency is the best policy as far as pinball finances are concerned.

Just wondering how prize pools for the main comp were calculated, and, why the were finalised before ticket sales were even half way done (or maybe even before they commenced?).

In my tournament experience the prize pool generally swells with participation, yet I saw a post on Facebook advertising 30 something tickets remaining but an already fixed first prize of $150.

Completely fair enough if the prize pool is contributed to by sponsors and or yourself and all ticket proceeds go towards venue / maintenance and any other associated costs, just keen to try wrap my head around it all.

Cheers mate,

Gino

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinecoastpinball View Post
      ONLY 23 tickets remaining!

The AMD Noosa Festival of pinball is just over a month away and we look forward to welcoming players back to Land & Sea Brewery for this showpiece Match Play Event weekend plus 3 Strikes Friday night.

Tickets are flying out the door, with the main Jurassic Matchplay comp capped at 54 players. Secure your place now!

Some awesome games will be onsite, including the new Stern Jurassic Park - thanks to AMD as well as a stack of privately owned games, many rarely seen in public.

For ticketing information, email sunshinecoastpinball@gmail.com
      No Dates?
      Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
      Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

from the newsletter

Land & Sea Brewery in Noosaville the festival HQ from October 18-20.

Friday night is the opening event, our “AMD Friday Three Strikes”, featuring Sterns new Jurassic Park, which has been flown out from the United States. This IFPA sanctioned event is designed to play like a warm up event and also provide extra head room for up to 60 competitors.

Saturday is the main event, the “AMD Jurassic Match Play” - we’ve expanded the format this year to provide more pinball, more games played and more points for competitors. 6 x 3 game rounds catering for a capacity of 54 competitors, commencing from 10 am. This year, Finals will be staged on Saturday evening for the 16 successful qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by GCT View Post
          Hey Vaughan,

Just a question regarding the prize structure for the Noosa Pinball Fest. Sorry if you or anyone else feels like this query should have been sent via pm but I think full transparency is the best policy as far as pinball finances are concerned.

Just wondering how prize pools for the main comp were calculated, and, why the were finalised before ticket sales were even half way done (or maybe even before they commenced?).

In my tournament experience the prize pool generally swells with participation, yet I saw a post on Facebook advertising 30 something tickets remaining but an already fixed first prize of $150.

Completely fair enough if the prize pool is contributed to by sponsors and or yourself and all ticket proceeds go towards venue / maintenance and any other associated costs, just keen to try wrap my head around it all.

Cheers mate,

Gino
          - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post
          No Dates?

Thanks... Rectified.

- - - Updated - - -
          Last edited by sunshinecoastpinball; 5 October 2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X