Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houseball Saturday September 21st Geoff & Vicki Wills Jimboomba

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by zanderzone View Post
    Thanks for a great night
    1.2 billion on ghost busters was awesome


    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    Until somewhere around midnight Lambo made that 15+ Billion

    Thanks for an awesome afternoon, night, & morning...
    Just made it home before noon today...
    Tells a story of how good it all was.

    We now also have the evidence of the skills that Geoff possesses....Awesome work on those Cabs and Playfields...

    I can see some machines coming your way. You will be a busy man.

    Thanks again to Geoff and Vicki, Your not the new kids on the block anymore.....

    Comment


    • #62
      Thanks everyone for another fantastic Houseball meet. Always love playing that GNR... such an amazing machine. Also great to finally witness that ridiculously awesome job on the Superman playfield.

      Thanks [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] and co. for organising another stellar event and to [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION] and Vicki for opening up their home to us. Fantastic company as always!

      Vicki insisted I get a photo (this was some time after midnight...)

      received_2248666415423859.jpg

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Lambo View Post
        Thanks everyone for another fantastic Houseball meet. Always love playing that GNR... such an amazing machine. Also great to finally witness that ridiculously awesome job on the Superman playfield.

        Thanks [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] and co. for organising another stellar event and to [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION] and Vicki for opening up their home to us. Fantastic company as always!

        Vicki insisted I get a photo (this was some time after midnight...)

        https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=153890
        Holy shit Lambo, are you serious, 15 billion? WOW

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Lambo View Post
          Thanks everyone for another fantastic Houseball meet. Always love playing that GNR... such an amazing machine. Also great to finally witness that ridiculously awesome job on the Superman playfield.

          Thanks [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] and co. for organising another stellar event and to [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION] and Vicki for opening up their home to us. Fantastic company as always!

          Vicki insisted I get a photo (this was some time after midnight...)

          https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=153890
          What did you get once you put the glass back on
          live between the flip and the tilt

          Comment


          • #65
            Just wanted to thank everyone again for the kind words regarding my work and our machines. Must be getting old as it's taken 2 days to recover lol. Really great day/night and will definitely do it again [emoji106]. Picture added of "lost property", if they are yours let me know [emoji6]. 1569207404676.jpeg

            Sent from my SM-G960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

            Comment


            • #66
              Hey [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION], did I leave a plastic (polycarbonate) pint glass behind? I can't seem to find it, so I may have left it there. If you see it, hold onto it for me and I'll grab it at the next houseball. Thanks.

              Comment


              • #67
                Yep it's here
                Originally posted by namastepat View Post
                Hey [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION], did I leave a plastic (polycarbonate) pint glass behind? I can't seem to find it, so I may have left it there. If you see it, hold onto it for me and I'll grab it at the next houseball. Thanks.
                Sent from my SM-G960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by SteelBalls View Post
                  Just wanted to thank everyone again for the kind words regarding my work and our machines. Must be getting old as it's taken 2 days to recover lol. Really great day/night and will definitely do it again [emoji106]. Picture added of "lost property", if they are yours let me know [emoji6]. https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=153909

                  Sent from my SM-G960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                  OK
                  So I own the stubby Cooler that says it was stolen from a wedding....
                  I stole it from somewhere but was definitely not at the wedding...
                  I don't even know the 2 names that got married...
                  I will get it from you sometime...

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Carp busters is mine

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      There will be no surprises that 1 of the pincadia coolers is mine.........[emoji23][emoji23]

                      sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]
                      Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        There will be no surprises that 1 of the pincadia coolers is mine.........[emoji23][emoji23]

                        sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]
                        And I think the other is mine that I took as a spare.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Oh and thanks for having us guys and all those that helped organise.
                          Hopefully I can find myself one of those Time Machines and that pinsound board in GNR was awesome.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Thanks Geoff and Vicki for an awesome night. Had a great time. The jelly and the whiskey did the trick. Thanks also to the organisers for their ongoing efforts.

                            Add the target alpha stubby cooler is mine [emoji16]

                            Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Thanks guys was an awesome night...great catching up with everyone
                              Pinball Meets...I love em

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X