• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zanderzone View Post
    Thanks for a great night
    1.2 billion on ghost busters was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    Until somewhere around midnight Lambo made that 15+ Billion

Thanks for an awesome afternoon, night, & morning...
    Just made it home before noon today...
    Tells a story of how good it all was.

We now also have the evidence of the skills that Geoff possesses....Awesome work on those Cabs and Playfields...

I can see some machines coming your way. You will be a busy man.

Thanks again to Geoff and Vicki, Your not the new kids on the block anymore.....

Comment

Thanks everyone for another fantastic Houseball meet. Always love playing that GNR... such an amazing machine. Also great to finally witness that ridiculously awesome job on the Superman playfield.

Thanks [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] and co. for organising another stellar event and to [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION] and Vicki for opening up their home to us. Fantastic company as always!

Vicki insisted I get a photo (this was some time after midnight...)

received_2248666415423859.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo View Post
        Thanks everyone for another fantastic Houseball meet. Always love playing that GNR... such an amazing machine. Also great to finally witness that ridiculously awesome job on the Superman playfield.

Thanks [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] and co. for organising another stellar event and to [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION] and Vicki for opening up their home to us. Fantastic company as always!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=153890
        Holy shit Lambo, are you serious, 15 billion? WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo View Post

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=153890
          What did you get once you put the glass back on
          live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Just wanted to thank everyone again for the kind words regarding my work and our machines. Must be getting old as it's taken 2 days to recover lol. Really great day/night and will definitely do it again [emoji106]. Picture added of "lost property", if they are yours let me know [emoji6]. 1569207404676.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Hey [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION], did I leave a plastic (polycarbonate) pint glass behind? I can't seem to find it, so I may have left it there. If you see it, hold onto it for me and I'll grab it at the next houseball. Thanks.

Comment

Yep it's here
                Originally posted by namastepat View Post
                Hey [MENTION=19567]SteelBalls[/MENTION], did I leave a plastic (polycarbonate) pint glass behind? I can't seem to find it, so I may have left it there. If you see it, hold onto it for me and I'll grab it at the next houseball. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBalls View Post
                  Just wanted to thank everyone again for the kind words regarding my work and our machines. Must be getting old as it's taken 2 days to recover lol. Really great day/night and will definitely do it again [emoji106]. Picture added of "lost property", if they are yours let me know [emoji6]. https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=153909

OK
                  So I own the stubby Cooler that says it was stolen from a wedding....
                  I stole it from somewhere but was definitely not at the wedding...
                  I don't even know the 2 names that got married...
                  I will get it from you sometime...

Comment

Carp busters is mine

Comment

There will be no surprises that 1 of the pincadia coolers is mine.........[emoji23][emoji23]

sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]
                      Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        There will be no surprises that 1 of the pincadia coolers is mine.........[emoji23][emoji23]

sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]
                        And I think the other is mine that I took as a spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh and thanks for having us guys and all those that helped organise.
                          Hopefully I can find myself one of those Time Machines and that pinsound board in GNR was awesome.

Comment

Thanks Geoff and Vicki for an awesome night. Had a great time. The jelly and the whiskey did the trick. Thanks also to the organisers for their ongoing efforts.

Add the target alpha stubby cooler is mine [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys was an awesome night...great catching up with everyone
                              Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X