Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houseball Saturday June 29th Wokas Place Greenslopes

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by gapmaster View Post
    Take your toolbag...

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by DAG View Post
      Take your toolbag...
      I've been to 1UP quite a few times and always got my money's worth. Sure, when you have 140 arcades and 30 pins, some shit is going to be broken, but I have never walked away disappointed after spending my $25 entry fee.

      Some of the pins need work, but the large majority played fine when I was there last, and the arcade games play well enough. Just don't get me started on some of their monitors, I would love to get into the back of some of those cabs and start tweaking pots

      Comment


        #33
        I have honestly only been once and it was about 14 months back...
        Only went with my boys to play the pinnies and was excited by the titles but very disappointed by the lack of maintenance done on the machines...
        Didn't last an hour...
        I will admit thou we get to play some awesome quality machines at houseball and other sites...
        Good if you like arcade thou due to the large number of options...

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by namastepat View Post
          I've been to 1UP quite a few times and always got my money's worth. Sure, when you have 140 arcades and 30 pins, some shit is going to be broken, but I have never walked away disappointed after spending my $25 entry fee.

          Some of the pins need work, but the large majority played fine when I was there last, and the arcade games play well enough. Just don't get me started on some of their monitors, I would love to get into the back of some of those cabs and start tweaking pots
          Plus one for me. Great value for money. My only real complaint is the lack of decent food and drink close by

          Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #35
            I am in but not Sarah


            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Failure is not an option!

            Comment


              #36
              Count me in too please.

              Comment


                #37
                Put me on the reserve list please.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Howdy Rusty, Julian would like to come now he has the night off....
                  Left you a message yesterday but you were probably in the shower
                  again...

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Hello again, I have just remembered that I have Antony that weekend too...
                    Let me know what Woka thinks in regards to numbers...
                    Otherwise I might have to make other arrangments...

                    Cheers,

                    David

                    Comment


                      #40
                      List updated. As we have a few reserves can you please let me know if you wont be able to make it.
                      Woka must be a popular guy.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Last edited by zanderzone; 25 June 2019, 06:56 AM.
                        Wanted -

                        Williams Blackout Pinball, Moon Patrol Bootleg board and Gottlieb Mad Planets Arcade board set

                        Comment


                          #42

                          Comment


                            #43
                            [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] please remove my name from the list to free up a space for someone. I am no longer able to attended. Thanks.

                            sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]
                            Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post
                              List updated. As we have a few reserves can you please let me know if you wont be able to make it.
                              Woka must be a popular guy.
                              Don't think I,ve ever met him....

                              Can't wait but...

                              - - - Updated - - -

                              Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                              [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] please remove my name from the list to free up a space for someone. I am no longer able to attended. Thanks.

                              sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]
                              1 ANT OUT
                              ANOTHER ANT IN

                              Comment


                                #45
                                PM should be going out later today with details.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X