Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solid State Saturdays @ Ryza's

Collapse

International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) is the International organisation which oversees and endorses competitive pinball throughout the world. All players who compete in an IFPA endorsed event have their placing ranked on the World Pinball Players Ranking List (WPPR).

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] - Solid State Saturdays @ Ryza's

Hello!

60710908_10158668558544762_6793502294961815552_o.jpg

I'm having a little comp on the Queens Birthday weekend at my place. On a Saturday night from 5pm to whenever.
    Its on the same time as the Southern Hemisphere comp as I cannot attend that!

I list opened up tickets and so far have 21 confirmed people with just a couple of tickets left. Because 15 or so serious VIC players are going to the SH champs.....about half the people confirmed are new-ish to pinball so I almost consider this a meet than a comp!

If you want to come and hang out and play my other pins you are more than welcome to come!
    The comp is literally just playing a game on each of the machines and finals for the top 8. Very casual and a bit of fun!

Solid State Saturdays @ Ryza's Tickets, Sat 08/06/2019 at 5:00 pm | Eventbrite

Comp format at the moment:
    -------------------------------

Format:

Best game.

Play 9 entries total between the follow games (To be confirmed):

At least 1 entry on each game available. And a maximum of 2 games per game.

Quicksilver (Stern)
    Meteor (Stern)
    Stars (Stern)
    SeaWitch (Stern)
    NineBall (Stern)
    Cheetah (Stern)
    Harlem Globtrotters (Bally)
    Eight Ball Deluxe LE (Bally)
    You can log your scores any time between 5pm and 8.30pm.

Scores will be 100 for 1st, 95 for 2nd, 94 for 3rd etc.

At 8.30pm the top 8 will advance to finals.

the top 2 seeds will get game choice in the first round of finals.

1st vs 4th vs 5th vs 8th

and

2nd vs 3rd vs 6th vs 7th

4 games will be played and the scoring will be 4,2,1,0.

The top 2 from each group will play off in a 4 game final 4. Game choice will go the highest points accumulated in the first round for finals. If there is a draw for points there will be a 1 game play off choice.

4 games to be played for the final 4 with 4,2,1,0 scoring.

Solid State Saturdays, what an excellent idea after all, it was solid states most of us actually learnt to play pinball on.

Comment

nothing wrong with solid state machines..good machines to play and easy game rules most of the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryza View Post

If you want to come and hang out and play my other pins you are more than welcome to come!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X