VPGL 15 - Post Pass - Rules

Hi Pinballers,

Welcome to arcade gaming competition with VPGL 15. This tournament is the 3rd of the new decade and part of the overall VPGL 2020 and all gamers worldwide are welcome to play. You can join in at any time and play.

Competition:
The player with the most points...

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - RULES

Hi Gamers,

Welcome to arcade gaming with MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner. This is the second tournament of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF ESPORTS for 2020. All gamers worldwide are welcome to game. You can also join in at any time.

Please watch the trailer below for the official...

Gottlieb Sea Belles August 1956

gottlieb sea belles 1956

so, how many years does it make her?

bill picking up a project in the next few days, a very dirty, neglected old 50s woody.

so good these are still out there, though very rare now.

lets start with the new playfield plastics...

Announcement: Western Australia set to have its very own Pinball Festival

Hi folks!

We’d like to share some exciting news with you all…

Western Australia is set to have its very own Pinball Festival 😊

With Western Australia starting to ease restrictions from tomorrow, we thought what better time to announce plans for a pinball festival...

Monster Bash...Classic Edition

Finally after a couple of months ploughing through our house extensions, I'm back in my favourite room of the house!

Next in line is my custom Monsterbash I've been planning for a long time. Paying hommage to the 1950s Universal monsters going with a black and white theme and lots of custom...

How game board components work

This will be a series of posts on how specific components work on a game board. Its purpose is to help you understand how the circuitry works. Feel free to add to the series if there's a topic you want to cover.

First up: Reset!

You'll typically see the signal defined as RESET...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solid State Saturdays @ Ryza's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIC] - Solid State Saturdays @ Ryza's

Hello!

60710908_10158668558544762_6793502294961815552_o.jpg

I'm having a little comp on the Queens Birthday weekend at my place. On a Saturday night from 5pm to whenever.
    Its on the same time as the Southern Hemisphere comp as I cannot attend that!

I list opened up tickets and so far have 21 confirmed people with just a couple of tickets left. Because 15 or so serious VIC players are going to the SH champs.....about half the people confirmed are new-ish to pinball so I almost consider this a meet than a comp!

If you want to come and hang out and play my other pins you are more than welcome to come!
    The comp is literally just playing a game on each of the machines and finals for the top 8. Very casual and a bit of fun!

Solid State Saturdays @ Ryza's Tickets, Sat 08/06/2019 at 5:00 pm | Eventbrite

Comp format at the moment:
    -------------------------------

Format:

Best game.

Play 9 entries total between the follow games (To be confirmed):

At least 1 entry on each game available. And a maximum of 2 games per game.

Quicksilver (Stern)
    Meteor (Stern)
    Stars (Stern)
    SeaWitch (Stern)
    NineBall (Stern)
    Cheetah (Stern)
    Harlem Globtrotters (Bally)
    Eight Ball Deluxe LE (Bally)
    You can log your scores any time between 5pm and 8.30pm.

Scores will be 100 for 1st, 95 for 2nd, 94 for 3rd etc.

At 8.30pm the top 8 will advance to finals.

the top 2 seeds will get game choice in the first round of finals.

1st vs 4th vs 5th vs 8th

and

2nd vs 3rd vs 6th vs 7th

4 games will be played and the scoring will be 4,2,1,0.

The top 2 from each group will play off in a 4 game final 4. Game choice will go the highest points accumulated in the first round for finals. If there is a draw for points there will be a 1 game play off choice.

4 games to be played for the final 4 with 4,2,1,0 scoring.

Solid State Saturdays, what an excellent idea after all, it was solid states most of us actually learnt to play pinball on.

Comment

nothing wrong with solid state machines..good machines to play and easy game rules most of the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryza View Post

If you want to come and hang out and play my other pins you are more than welcome to come!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X