VPGL 15 - Post Pass - Rules

Hi Pinballers,

Welcome to arcade gaming competition with VPGL 15. This tournament is the 3rd of the new decade and part of the overall VPGL 2020 and all gamers worldwide are welcome to play. You can join in at any time and play.

Competition:
The player with the most points...

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - RULES

Hi Gamers,

Welcome to arcade gaming with MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner. This is the second tournament of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF ESPORTS for 2020. All gamers worldwide are welcome to game. You can also join in at any time.

Please watch the trailer below for the official...

Gottlieb Sea Belles August 1956

gottlieb sea belles 1956

so, how many years does it make her?

bill picking up a project in the next few days, a very dirty, neglected old 50s woody.

so good these are still out there, though very rare now.

lets start with the new playfield plastics...

Announcement: Western Australia set to have its very own Pinball Festival

Hi folks!

We’d like to share some exciting news with you all…

Western Australia is set to have its very own Pinball Festival 😊

With Western Australia starting to ease restrictions from tomorrow, we thought what better time to announce plans for a pinball festival...

Monster Bash...Classic Edition

Finally after a couple of months ploughing through our house extensions, I'm back in my favourite room of the house!

Next in line is my custom Monsterbash I've been planning for a long time. Paying hommage to the 1950s Universal monsters going with a black and white theme and lots of custom...

How game board components work

This will be a series of posts on how specific components work on a game board. Its purpose is to help you understand how the circuitry works. Feel free to add to the series if there's a topic you want to cover.

First up: Reset!

You'll typically see the signal defined as RESET...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern Hemisphere Pinball Championships 2019 7th-9th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sleazius View Post
    This means a lot coming from you guys. I know how much work you put into fostering pinball and catering to the players, and what you're doing up in Queensland (along with Lambo) and what the NPA is doing with Pinfest, and the thriving scene in Melbourne, is everything that Dan and I hoped would happen 10 years ago. Its all starting to come together (with some bloody hard work from dedicated pinheads).

Hopefully BPAC and the Masters goes on to be one of the must do events on the World tour and more people come down to Brissy for it from the Northern Hemisphere. Imagine an event in Australia that grows to become as attended as Pinburgh? Wouldn't that be something?

For my part I'll host the Aussie leg of SHPC for as long as Dave will have me, but other than that I'll be sticking to social events, and maybe the odd show to the general public. I'll leave the comps to you guys. Not because of any haters, just because I prefer doing social events, and I think the big hole now is getting new blood into the hobby (especially in Sydney).

I'll be coming up during The Masters this year to check it out and hang with the Queensland AA crew. No need to hook me up (I don't speak for Edy ) - but I do appreciate it. Hopefully we can catch up, I'll be the beer swilling bogan with no idea; hes not far off tell the truth, I did grow up in the Druitt!
    Can Play while not spilling the beer.

Comment

Lol - Urban Dictionary: THE DRUITT

Growing up there it never felt like it to me.
      The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
      SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

Hanging for the weekend Leigh. Thanks so much for all the efforts you blokes put in it is most appreciated. I had a meet with 20 or so people on 40 dmd-era machines at mine recently and that was stressful enough for me! Can only imagine how much work and blood, sweat and tears goes into an event this big. Looking forward to a yarn with you, Dan and the crew. Cheers, Erik.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazius View Post
          Lol - Urban Dictionary: THE DRUITT

Growing up there it never felt like it to me.
          Where ever you grow up is home and you make the most of it, and if you want more, then you do what it takes to better yourself. You certainly have done that.[emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Can Play while not spilling the beer.

Comment

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
              Mulgoa is upper Mt Druitt?

Crap.... I can’t talk, I’m a Doony loony
              Red neck Mt Druitt

Back to the comp stuff.

Classics comp: The coin changer is setup to dispense tokens, it'll take whatever Aussie money you feed it pretty much, but it doesn't give change. If you need change on the day, hunt me down. I'll have a pocket full of $10s and $20s to break notes. You can also feed it $1 and $2 if you get desperate for that last game

Everyone gets 6 coins with their entry fee, so you've all got enough coins to enter the classics without paying anything extra. I suggest you get it out of the way early if you have no intention of rebuying, as it gets closer to the end of the qualifying period on the Sunday arvo the classics machines will get more and more hectic.
              The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
              SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

"Estimated time of arrival 9.20am
                Been up before the sun and now I'm tired before I even begin
                I've got so much pinball in front of me
                It stretches out far as the eye can see"

Looking forward to a big weekend of pinball and friends.
                See you this afternoon

Comment

UPDATE: Tonight's Flip Frenzy will have a finals component with the top 8 to decide the winner at the end of the 3 hours . First place will receive a trophy. Starts approximately 7.30pm. Should be finished approximately 11.30pm
                  Safe travels to all of you and take extra care on the roads this long weekend.
                  Leigh, Edy and I, along with RotorDave, Furbs and Mickleh, look forward to seeing you all here shorty for a packed weekend of Pinball and partying.
                  Cheers!
                  Last edited by Fair Dinkum Dan; 7 June 2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

I've just arrived at Sydney airport, I left home at 2.30am this morning nz time. I'm pooped already. Just waiting for yee and Simon. See you all there, good times

Comment

Duke of Doonside???? I suggest Dutchess of Doonside

Comment

2pm eta
                        We left Brissy early this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                        Wanted -

Williams Blackout Pinball, Moon Patrol Bootleg board and Gottlieb Mad Planets Arcade board set

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Awesome job Edy

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                            In: FH, Munsters LE, ACDC, IJ, LW3, TZ

Comment

Well done edy.
                              But you should also be playing! I think everyone wants to watch you compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryza View Post
                                Well done edy.
                                But you should also be playing! I think everyone wants to watch you compete.
                                The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X