Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussie Arcade at the Pacific Pinball Exposition 2010- Check it out on PinballNews.com

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Arcade at the Pacific Pinball Exposition 2010- Check it out on PinballNews.com

Hi all.

I've been very busy jetting around the US with Michael Shalhoub and Mike Pacak.

We flew into San Francisco, to get to the Pacific Pinball Exposition 2010 held at the Marin Civic Centre in San Rafael, California US, from the 1st to the 3rd of October 2010. What an event and I will be posting more about it and the rest of my trip when I get back at the end of the month.

In the meantime, click on this link to check out the event on PinballNews.com and you will see Michael and I two thirds of the way down the page. Apparently, there is audio to follow from our talk, which was after the ATARI guys on Friday. Now that was an interesting talk and I'm glad I was there to hear their talk too.

Signing off for now and keep pinballin' guys.

Cheers,

Dan

Looking forward to hearing more!!

Pics??
    Wanted: Harlem Globetrotters Pinball

Comment

give him a break mate LOL...yeah no pics...it didnt happen...hope ya having a "ball" mate

be great to hear all the goss on your excellent write ups

Cheers
      Jas
      Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Sorry but I won't be able to post pics or a write up until I get back. It has been a very busy month and there is more in store. You will see my picture up on the PinballNews site.

Please check out the link provided in first post, as there are some awesome pictures posted at PinballNews.com. This Pinball exposition is a must to see and I urge you all to try and get over there next year. Over 400 pinball machines under one roof and so many people having a blast.

Cheers,

Dan

Comment

Good stuff Dan..!

Comment

Great work Dan.
            Keep flying the flag.

chris
            Spooky Pinball Australia

Newcastle the Home of Pinball

Comment

Thanks Dan, looks like your having a blast . Your passion for pinball would have been inspiring to see.

Comment

Pretty awesome stuff Dan, great to see MS wearing the keychain. Yes oneday I would love to be there

Comment

Good on ya Danno!

Comment

so many pins so many people and not a single brother. where my people be at??

Comment

Excellent stuff Dan,

You would of been in your element.

Have to ask though - did you talk for 3 hours straight? (like you do here)

Also looks like you and Mike bought shirts from the same shop
                      looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

Looks awesome. Would love to make the trip next year.
                        Signature? Hmmm.....

Comment

Mate we need to make a banner out of that photo . Good work Dan and Michael, your doing the Aussie pinball community proud
                          Cheers Dan you just made my day/week/year

Comment

Originally posted by Fair Dinkum Dan
                            This Pinball exposition is a must to see and I urge you all to try and get over there next year.
                            Already making plans

Comment

cool danny boy!

looking forward to hearing the whole thing

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X