Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aussie Arcade at the Pacific Pinball Exposition 2010- Check it out on PinballNews.com

Hi all.

I've been very busy jetting around the US with Michael Shalhoub and Mike Pacak.

We flew into San Francisco, to get to the Pacific Pinball Exposition 2010 held at the Marin Civic Centre in San Rafael, California US, from the 1st to the 3rd of October 2010. What an event and I will be posting more about it and the rest of my trip when I get back at the end of the month.

In the meantime, click on this link to check out the event on PinballNews.com and you will see Michael and I two thirds of the way down the page. Apparently, there is audio to follow from our talk, which was after the ATARI guys on Friday. Now that was an interesting talk and I'm glad I was there to hear their talk too.

Signing off for now and keep pinballin' guys.

Cheers,

Dan

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc267/woka-woka-woka/DanintheUSA.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I won't be able to post pics or a write up until I get back. It has been a very busy month and there is more in store. You will see my picture up on the PinballNews site. :D

Please check out the link provided in first post, as there are some awesome pictures posted at PinballNews.com. This Pinball exposition is a must to see and I urge you all to try and get over there next year. Over 400 pinball machines under one roof and so many people having a blast.

Cheers,

Dan

is Wade Krause or Tanio Klyce ( not sure which one it is the one on the right) wearing an AA lanyard? really looks like they are... great stuff Dan representing AA over there and the australian pinball community. Its truely a teary moment.. Cant wait to hear more when u get back...

is Wade Krause or Tanio Klyce ( not sure which one it is the one on the right) wearing an AA lanyard? really looks like they are... great stuff Dan representing AA over there and the australian pinball community. Its truely a teary moment.. Cant wait to hear more when u get back...

Dan is the dude on the right :)

Sarah, yes Tanio is wearing one and you'll notice in the picture above him, that Steve Ritchie is wearing a lanyard too. Most of the dealers attending were given an AA lanyard and keyring.

We had a few lanyards and keyrings left over after the Mega Meet 2010 and shirts order, so I took them to the US to hand out as prizes and gifts for people attending the Pacific Pinball expo and our talk. The red lanyards were the expo ones, but everyone wanted the Aussie Arcade lanyards, even the expo staff. They did look rather cool. Thanks Craig (Daics) for getting them done. :D

A huge thank you needs to be given to Michael Shalhoub because without him, I would not have had the opportunity to talk at PPE and meet so many wonderful people and legends in the pinball world. We have been having an absolute ripper time the past two weeks.

Cheers,

Dan

• Super Moderator

damn you dan! (alliteration?)

i'm so jealous :realmad:

can't wait to hear all the stories, for once, I'll happily listen to you talk for a couple of hours :p

find me a fathom!!!

S