Dominoes pinball

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominoes pinball

This is fun to watch. It includes a pinball machine (starting at 5:20).

May the pinballs tumble in your direction!

Bloody amazing almost 15 minutes,wonder how many weeks to set up?

Comment

It's mentioned in the end credits. It took a week to set up, from memory. There were something like 18 people involved.

Michi.

Comment

Wow thanks for sharing loved it

Comment

Mousetrap didn't work. Buig ****ign surprise there.
          Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

pretty amazing, a few bigger failures where some big areas didnt fall, But still, I couldnt imagine the patience of trying to set those things up.
            I wonder if they use a computer program to calculate that stuff before hand or allot of trial and error?

Comment

The setup was designed by two guys who, by the sounds of things, do this professionally. I have no idea what tools they use, though. A Google search might unearth something.

Michi.

Comment

I wonder how many false starts they had while setting it all up. Would have to have safety breaks in the sequence just in case something fell over.

Comment

Wow great effort, good to see that the mouse trap game came in handy

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
                    Would have to have safety breaks in the sequence just in case something fell over.
                    I've seen it done. The put up lots of barriers between sections during construction, to limit the blast radius, so to speak…

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X