Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

bwodie

Timing is everything sometimes.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/96204-Pinball-run-Adelaide-to-Brisbane-via-Sydney-return

I think Grants already up here - bummer.

yeah we tried Grant, we missed him by a few days. Ultra unlucky

- - - Updated - - -

If it's the Bill with the big arse van that does trips from qld down to Melbourne, great service.

Can you elaborate on that for me please toads? I am not ultra keen to hand over a restored game to a stranger... Any references may help

• 2 weeks later...

Well everything went great with Bill and his Big ass van!! Turbo really packed the game like a pro, but regardless I would have confidence using Bill, he treated the machine with respect and care, and understands what these games mean to us.

He was on time, and kept me updated

Big thumbs up from me

Well everything went great with Bill and his Big ass van!! Turbo really packed the game like a pro, but regardless I would have confidence using Bill, he treated the machine with respect and care, and understands what these games mean to us.

He was on time, and kept me updated

Big thumbs up from me

Good to hear, thanks for the update/feedback.

• 4 months later...

Have used Bill twice now, can't recommend him highly enough.

Polite, very friendly and helpful, calls or messages prior to arrival, he will pick up anything for you regardless of how big it is

Last pick up he did from me, he spent quite some time helping wrap a pin securely, leaving no section of the pin uncovered, even wrapping the legs.

He carries plenty of tools, trolleys, tape, shrink wrap and brand new rolls of blanket material for wrapping, everything is also tied down and covered in his van

He is in no rush to just quickly load your pin and leave, he takes his time to make sure everything is protected and done right, he knows what they are worth and treats them with care

Anyone who is hesitant to use Bill, i hope this feedback encourages you to use his service without any worry or concern for your machine

Keep up the great work Bill!

Just a heads up if you fella's ever want to do Billy a good deserved deed..

I figure he'd be hungry being on the road so much so,

I ALWAYS buy him a Subway roll when he comes to mine, which has been allot in the past few months..

This is how he has it - 1 foot White roll with Ham Tomato Onion Lettuce Cucumber Cheddar Cheese - Mayo and salt.

Just a heads up if you fella's ever want to do Billy a good deserved deed..

I figure he'd be hungry being on the road so much so,

I ALWAYS buy him a Subway roll when he comes to mine, which has been allot in the past few months..

This is how he has it - 1 foot White roll with Ham Tomato Onion Lettuce Cucumber Cheddar Cheese - Mayo and salt.

Love it, I have Billy a extra 20 just so that he can go buy his favourite Subway.

- Con

• Like 2

Just out of curiosity roughly how much have people been paying to get their machines delivered, I got a rough quote from Bills big ass van Facebook from NSW to Vic and was just wondering what people consider a reasonable price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity roughly how much have people been paying to get their machines delivered, I got a rough quote from Bills big ass van Facebook from NSW to Vic and was just wondering what people consider a reasonable price?

nsw to vic is too wide a question.. nsw to melbourne and nsw to where you live are totally different prices

Yeah it is a bit of an open question but I was just after a ballpark figure because there must be an amount that when people hear it they think well it’s not worth buying a machine because freight kills the deal.

Yeah it is a bit of an open question but I was just after a ballpark figure because there must be an amount that when people hear it they think well it’s not worth buying a machine because freight kills the deal.

as a guide to retail pricing: syd mel 250-350. mel:morwell 350-500

the morwell pricing is stupid but its based on the fact they're probably going to go down with just yours and have to come back empty.

The quote I got was $450 and I wasn’t sure if that was high or low so was after a few comparisons of what others are roughly paying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High for a capital city but pretty fair for Morwell

Edited by wiredoug

Average price would be $250

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade