Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Also, forgive my ignorance but who is Rick?
    Wanted - Neo Geo AES games (PM me Please)
    Wanted - CPS2 game boards (PM me Please)

    Comment


    • I think Rick is Bill’s brother. Although someone else here might be able to correct?

      Comment


      • Yes it's his brother.

        Comment


        • Bill has just left my place for a few deliveries before bed time.
          Last edited by Pinballer; 19 September 2020, 08:54 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DAG View Post

            Apparently Bill & Travis have been having phone dramas including texts...
            A mate has been advised that all texts are not being transmitted (According to Bill & Travis) thus some people are not getting updates and or answers....
            Just for everyone's information....This is what I have heard.
            Be patient.
            They are so busy with everyone having Apparently No money to spend....
            There's definitely communication issues going on atm, I had 3x machines to be picked up yesterday.
            Trent turns up and was only expecting to pickup 1x machine...
            He then looked very confused when he seen that I had 3x machines wrapped, ready to go and I said "no all 3 were booked in..."
            I'm sure I seen him turn white !
            Was just lucky he was able to make room, the last one only just fit in

            I've also had answers to questions that I've asked that made me very confused
            For example, I was asked by the buyer to ask Bill if the machine was going to be dropped off the same day as pickup, as he really needed a days notice in advance.
            My text to Bill (or whoever was answering) : "Were you dropping the said machine off the 'same day' or the 'next day' ?"
            Reply received: "Yes"
            I've got no idea who is answering the questions, but whoever it is needs the read the text messages properly
            I wouldn't be mentioning this but its not the first time its happened...

            Don't get me wrong about any of this, I love Bill's service and will continue to use and recommend him, but the communication needs to improve and I'm sure they have been and are still working on it.
            sigpicArcade Parts: www.vadership.com

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vadership View Post

              There's definitely communication issues going on atm, I had 3x machines to be picked up yesterday.
              Trent turns up and was only expecting to pickup 1x machine...
              He then looked very confused when he seen that I had 3x machines wrapped, ready to go and I said "no all 3 were booked in..."
              I'm sure I seen him turn white !
              Was just lucky he was able to make room, the last one only just fit in

              I've also had answers to questions that I've asked that made me very confused
              For example, I was asked by the buyer to ask Bill if the machine was going to be dropped off the same day as pickup, as he really needed a days notice in advance.
              My text to Bill (or whoever was answering) : "Were you dropping the said machine off the 'same day' or the 'next day' ?"
              Reply received: "Yes"
              I've got no idea who is answering the questions, but whoever it is needs the read the text messages properly
              I wouldn't be mentioning this but its not the first time its happened...

              Don't get me wrong about any of this, I love Bill's service and will continue to use and recommend him, but the communication needs to improve and I'm sure they have been and are still working on it.
              Agree. good bloke but his communication has got worse and worse since he started.
              Wanted funhouse and taxi pinballs.

              Comment


              • The business is expanding. We now have two drivers with the same care for our toys. Maybe Bill might think about having a planning/route manager in a part time scenario.
                I know hes not going to give up being on the road.
                http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Railways View Post
                  The business is expanding. We now have two drivers with the same care for our toys. Maybe Bill might think about having a planning/route manager in a part time scenario.
                  I know hes not going to give up being on the road.
                  I am in.....Willing to co-ordinate so long as I can go to every pick up and drop off to see the collections you guys have....

                  Sounds to me like he is overrun and overwhelmed at present. When Bill wants to put a 3rd van in the system....give me a call...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DAG View Post
                    Sounds to me like he is overrun and overwhelmed at present. When Bill wants to put a 3rd van in the system....give me a call...
                    Shouldn’t be long now. It’s being readied.
                    The Artist Formally Known As #1

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DAG View Post

                      When Bill wants to put a 3rd van in the system....give me a call...
                      Too late. He has the 2 vans with himself and Trent. His brother is handling the Lloyds auctions in a 3rd truck. Busy yep he’s flat out.
                      Not sure who is doing the txt answers now. At one stage it was a nephew I think he said but communication has suffered a lot of late. That’s the only part of the service that is lacking.
                      PINBALL gotta love it

                      "There's no such thing as too much bling"

                      Comment


                      • Bills big arse coming back through Canberra and Nowra tomorrow
                        PINBALL gotta love it

                        "There's no such thing as too much bling"

                        Comment


                        • Bill just left Heathcote nsw

                          Comment

                          Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X