Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toads

Comment

• anyone got bills work number they can message me?

Comment

• Originally posted by redferatu View Post
        anyone got bills work number they can message me?
        Sent you the one I’ve got from a few months ago.

Comment

• Dunno if he's back at work yet. He and his family stopped in here a week or so ago to play pinnies on the way to Summernats. He was having a few days off he said.
          In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
          Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
          Looking for;
          Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

• Thanks guys

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_145565.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	2102109 Bill said to say, See you on the road scaggs, like he saw the night rider!!

On his way south from Brisbane...

Comment

• Well Max says "Sure he can drive a Big Ass van, But can he drive one of these and sort out the Scag and his floozy "
                Click image for larger version

Name:	max and goose.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	2102129

Comment

• dude just left bulli nsw
                  looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

• Bill just left Tarneit VIC.
                    Fantastic service! Great bloke!
                    Definitely will use again.
                    Cheers

Comment

• Does anyone know of any transport companies to transport a pinball machine from Perth to Brisbane.
                      cheers

Comment

• Joe and Angela at Kids Just wanna Have Fun are picking up a machine from Perth for me tomorrow. It ain't cheap, but it's a long way.

They were recommended by the seller, he says they repack machines in pinball boxes etc.

https://www.amusements4kids.com.au/
                        In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
                        Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
                        Looking for;
                        Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

• Originally posted by punkin View Post
                          Joe and Angela at Kids Just wanna Have Fun are picking up a machine from Perth for me tomorrow. It ain't cheap, but it's a long way.

They were recommended by the seller, he says they repack machines in pinball boxes etc.

Iíve used then before a few years back to transport from WA to Sydney. They did an amazing job. It was packed just as if it came from the factory! You wonít be disappointed!

Comment

• I've purchased from Joe before.
                            Great service.

Comment

• Originally posted by punkin View Post
                              Joe and Angela at Kids Just wanna Have Fun are picking up a machine from Perth for me tomorrow. It ain't cheap, but it's a long way.

I wish I had of known about this last year as I missed a good machine I had been chasing for ages because it was too hard to organise from this end. Good info for next time!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X