Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisbane is the pinball capital of Australia and the Southern Hemisphere!

Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisbane is the pinball capital of Australia and the Southern Hemisphere!

It is official. With 157 sited machines in inner Brisbane our town has become the pinball capital of Australia and the Southern Hemisphere! We love Pinballs here. Come on down to venues like Pinball Haus, Netherworld or Pincadia and many more other locations.
    Wow who would have thought this was possible only two years ago.

somehow i find that hard to believe

Comment

Originally posted by Lou View Post
      Wait, we haven't even told you most of them are priced at $1 a game :-D

Comment

Download pinball location app and see for yourself.

Comment

Also the ACS rankings speak for themselves. 63% of the Top 48 is from QLD.

Comment

Originally posted by BioBa View Post
            Download pinball location app and see for yourself.
            thats really not a true representation, if you go by that app Victoria has 76 locations and 167 machines sydney 91 locations 182 machines

just looking at the app and it's a load of crap

Comment

thats really not a true representation, if you go by that app Victoria has 76 locations and 167 machines sydney 91 locations 182 machines

Well most pins within walking distance then.

Comment

HaHa Cool

QLD vs Victoria

lol

Lets have a Pinball Origin bash in NSW

Don't mind me i been on the rum again
                Pinball, Its an Addiction

Comment

The best part about Brisbane is not only do they have a LOT of pinball machines but these venues have 10 or more in ONE PLACE! You would be hard pressed to find so many venues with the amount of quality games these places have. Add to this the thriving competitive pinball scene in these areas and you're onto a winner.

In Sydney there are a couple of places with around 8 machines but they are not marketed as pinball venues. They are just pubs with some pinballs in there. If you call your venue Pincadia or Pinball Haus, the punter knows what they are in for

Comment

If you want to count all machines in the greater area of Sydney I will be entitled to include the Gold Coast. With the Gold Coast Brisbane gets an even bigger margin ahead of all other southern hemisphere locations.

Comment

Hey [MENTION=9551]Lou[/MENTION] seriously there is no doubt! So many venues and ALL getting on with the love of pinball...from Coolie to the SUnshine Coast!
                      [MENTION=7958]Ando[/MENTION]...I'm on the Blodes! LOL...gott aluv it 8pm come 8:30 in bed ready for the day
                      Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Originally posted by nich2pat View Post
                        The best part about Brisbane is not only do they have a LOT of pinball machines but these venues have 10 or more in ONE PLACE! You would be hard pressed to find so many venues with the amount of quality games these places have. Add to this the thriving competitive pinball scene in these areas and you're onto a winner.

In Sydney there are a couple of places with around 8 machines but they are not marketed as pinball venues. They are just pubs with some pinballs in there. If you call your venue Pincadia or Pinball Haus, the punter knows what they are in for
                        Yes, also the machines are in top condition, well, at least in the dedicated arcades.
                        I've heard from the Head2Head Podcast it's not always the case in Melbourne, even in places like Pinball Paradise.

Comment

There are more than 10 times as many games at Alan's place than there are sited in Brisbane.

Hell, there are more machines at my place than there are in Brisbane.

We should probably focus on promoting pinball rather than starting a war about who's dick is bigger yeah?

I love what is going on in Brisbane / Goldy, and I hope it continues around the country!
                          The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
                          SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

Originally posted by BioBa View Post
                            It is official. With 157 sited machines in inner Brisbane our town has become the pinball capital of Australia and the Southern Hemisphere! We love Pinballs here. Come on down to venues like Pinball Haus, Netherworld or Pincadia and many more other locations.
                            Wow who would have thought this was possible only two years ago.
                            Yes but we have to be home by midnight or risk being jailed by "the man" !!!

I think Sydney's harbour, Melbourne's food and music and Perth's beaches leave us a long way behind yet.......
                            And Adelaide's churches if you are godly......!

Comment

I thought it was Nhill? It says so right on their gumtree post this morning: Link

Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X