Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Brisbane is the pinball capital of Australia and the Southern Hemisphere!

It is official. With 157 sited machines in inner Brisbane our town has become the pinball capital of Australia and the Southern Hemisphere! We love Pinballs here. Come on down to venues like Pinball Haus, Netherworld or Pincadia and many more other locations.

Wow who would have thought this was possible only two years ago.

Download pinball location app and see for yourself.

thats really not a true representation, if you go by that app Victoria has 76 locations and 167 machines sydney 91 locations 182 machines

just looking at the app and it's a load of crap

• Administrators
thats really not a true representation, if you go by that app Victoria has 76 locations and 167 machines sydney 91 locations 182 machines

Well most pins within walking distance then.

The best part about Brisbane is not only do they have a LOT of pinball machines but these venues have 10 or more in ONE PLACE! You would be hard pressed to find so many venues with the amount of quality games these places have. Add to this the thriving competitive pinball scene in these areas and you're onto a winner.

In Sydney there are a couple of places with around 8 machines but they are not marketed as pinball venues. They are just pubs with some pinballs in there. If you call your venue Pincadia or Pinball Haus, the punter knows what they are in for :)

If you want to count all machines in the greater area of Sydney I will be entitled to include the Gold Coast. With the Gold Coast Brisbane gets an even bigger margin ahead of all other southern hemisphere locations.

The best part about Brisbane is not only do they have a LOT of pinball machines but these venues have 10 or more in ONE PLACE! You would be hard pressed to find so many venues with the amount of quality games these places have. Add to this the thriving competitive pinball scene in these areas and you're onto a winner.

In Sydney there are a couple of places with around 8 machines but they are not marketed as pinball venues. They are just pubs with some pinballs in there. If you call your venue Pincadia or Pinball Haus, the punter knows what they are in for :)

Yes, also the machines are in top condition, well, at least in the dedicated arcades.

I've heard from the Head2Head Podcast it's not always the case in Melbourne, even in places like Pinball Paradise.

There are more than 10 times as many games at Alan's place than there are sited in Brisbane.

Hell, there are more machines at my place than there are in Brisbane.

We should probably focus on promoting pinball rather than starting a war about who's dick is bigger yeah?

I love what is going on in Brisbane / Goldy, and I hope it continues around the country!

It is official. With 157 sited machines in inner Brisbane our town has become the pinball capital of Australia and the Southern Hemisphere! We love Pinballs here. Come on down to venues like Pinball Haus, Netherworld or Pincadia and many more other locations.

Wow who would have thought this was possible only two years ago.

Yes but we have to be home by midnight or risk being jailed by "the man" !!!

I think Sydney's harbour, Melbourne's food and music and Perth's beaches leave us a long way behind yet.......

And Adelaide's churches if you are godly......!