X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiredoug View Post
    I was thinking of the lifter
    The normal 8 x 5 trailer I hire has a ramp...not as good as a lifter of course but most of the trucks I've hired normally have a kms limited before they start with an extra surcharge.

Comment

Originally posted by Thasaman View Post
      I need one also but going the other way. A pickup from Melb going to Perth.
      Aussie Arcade

Comment

Originally posted by Eurotimmy View Post
        .. having the machine on a skid (I don’t know exactly what that is still, anybody care to inform me, is it similar to a pallet?)
        a small pallet, platform, base, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by SegaManAU View Post
          Can anyone recommend someone / a company to transport a Daytona from NSW (Wagga Wagga) to Melbourne?

Comment

try air tasker. i transported mine in a standard ute.

Comment

Wanted -

Williams Blackout Pinball, Moon Patrol Bootleg board and Gottlieb Mad Planets Arcade board set

Comment

Comment

Pinball Transport SA - VIC - Mental Towing
                  $300
                  Adelaide, South Australia
                  Pinball & Arcade Transport: Doing a run next Monday 17/6/2019 departing Adelaide to Melbourne. Return trip Melbourne to Adelaide mid next week. Pick up and deliver door to door.

Call Mental Towing: 0401 034 673 Dwayne

Also transporting between QLD, NSW, VIC & SA, Will transport cars, motorcycles and other items.

Great service door to door.

Comment

Can anyone suggest someone to pickup from Dubbo and deliver to Melbourne? Neither Bill or Hytech go via Dubbo unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by xga View Post
                      Can anyone suggest someone to pickup from Dubbo and deliver to Melbourne? Neither Bill or Hytech go via Dubbo unfortunately.
                      Can Play while not spilling the beer.

Comment

110 zone all the way through and the golden canola fields. 8 trucks per kilometer though and full of speed cameras.
                        In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
                        Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
                        Looking for;
                        Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

Originally posted by xga View Post
                          PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X