No announcement yet.

Head2Head Pinball Podcast - New episodes every week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once I figure out my phone I'll give a listen.

iPad seemed easy, just need some wifi.

Need some more podcasts as they helped me get interested in pinball again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Listened this morning in the car good job guys[emoji106] sure beats the other guy going on about magic girl [emoji6]

Comment

Well after listening to these two talking about their sausage and balls, and possibly a love affair forming I was entertained to say the least. I like Martin's views on prices, SS and DMD era machines and comments which reflect a lot of what I think in this hobby as it seems he has seen the generations of mainstream and heyday of pinball like myself whereas Ryan's view is of the Stern era and high end Bally/Williams games and a relative newcomer to the hobby. They both bring a very different view of the hobby which should appeal to many age groups. As it becomes international throw in an aussie slang segment for our international guests. Like what we really mean when we say I'm wearing thongs.

Comment

Listened to it today. Great job guys!! Easy listening for my trips to Mildura for sure. Well done. Ball's rolling now mate [emoji6][emoji39][emoji106]

Comment

[MENTION=15233]Ryza[/MENTION] you will have to come to Pinfest now to cover it for the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Good one guys. Weirdly considering Ryan's comments on mic's I found Ryan was much clearer and louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

I thought that sound quality was fine. I certainly never found myself thinking during that podcast that "I wish they'd done something about the sound". If there really are any sound issues, I think they are minor.

You are on the right track guys!

Michi.
                May the pinballs tumble in your direction!

Comment

Was actually my mic. Using a snowball that I use for streaming. Need to stay close to stay loud. Normally boost it after recording but missed the last 20 mins or so. All good feedback for the next show.

Comment

Sounded good I enjoyed it a heap

Sent from my T-Hub2 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                    live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Great episode guys, enjoyed it! Looking forward to more episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Martymainframe View Post
                        Was actually my mic. Using a snowball that I use for streaming. Need to stay close to stay loud. Normally boost it after recording but missed the last 20 mins or so. All good feedback for the next show.

I mentioned to ryza over sms, the sound was ok in headphones but in the car the whole recording was low (nearly blew a sub when I accidentally changed to FM [emoji23]) and yes you sounded like you were sitting away from the mic and needed to be closer.

All expected for ep1. Ep1 is like the first pancake. It's always monged [emoji6].
                        The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

Comment

For those that where waiting for it to officially be on Itunes...

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/...l/id1263342244

Comment

I listened to it last night in bed sound was fine with earphones

Sent from my T-Hub2 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                            live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Finally downloaded.
                              Have a few to catch up on.

The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Very well done with one exception.

It's "Thunderbirds are GO!"

'Thunderbirds are A go' just doesn't even sound right - how did you come up with that

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X