Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do?

Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What do you do?

    When you have pin money burning a hole in your pocket? I've just moved on a couple of games because I felt it was time and well there's nothing on the bloody market.. Do people just buy something as a filler or do you wait with the cash there for something to come along. I'm kind of wheening myself off BW games because I'm finding them kind of old hat now! Which leaves bloody expensive nib games or a few year old stern games or jjp. Time to hunt!

    Ps someone sell me something! Before I do something non pin related with it!
    In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

    #2
    A few years ago i was oger pinball, so i got into lego
    that stuff ie also expensive

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Audioenslaved View Post
      When you have pin money burning a hole in your pocket? I've just moved on a couple of games because I felt it was time and well there's nothing on the bloody market.. Do people just buy something as a filler or do you wait with the cash there for something to come along. I'm kind of wheening myself off BW games because I'm finding them kind of old hat now! Which leaves bloody expensive nib games or a few year old stern games or jjp. Time to hunt!

      Ps someone sell me something! Before I do something non pin related with it!
      Get that met LE.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The Artist Formally Known As #1

      Comment


        #4
        Nate, wait for Spooky third game..due to be revealed in March. I think is going to be another unique one. After 44 played both my Spooky pins he was in love with them!
        Happy Hunting!

        Comment


          #5
          I have a nice HS2 if you want. ohhhhh, it's a Williams though. Nevermind.

          Comment


            #6
            Bk2000? Got a cheapish one looking to move

            Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Audioenslaved View Post
              When you have pin money burning a hole in your pocket? I've just moved on a couple of games because I felt it was time and well there's nothing on the bloody market.. Do people just buy something as a filler or do you wait with the cash there for something to come along. I'm kind of wheening myself off BW games because I'm finding them kind of old hat now! Which leaves bloody expensive nib games or a few year old stern games or jjp. Time to hunt!

              Ps someone sell me something! Before I do something non pin related with it!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	yoda-patience-young-padawan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	1818207
              Livin' a lie.....

              Comment


                #8
                With pinball, you will play.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I would wait for something you want instead of buying fillers. Nothing worse than buying pins you dont really want then the one you were chasing comes up and you have spent the cash.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Did you sell your WW? That thing is [emoji108]


                    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

                    Comment


                      #11
                      What do you do?

                      New spooky pin is the Jetsons. Well manufactured by spooky. Designed by the pinball company


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by DOG View Post
                        Did you sell your WW? That thing is [emoji108]


                        Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                        I highly doubt I will ever sell my WH2O! Like if it was my right arm of selling WH2O it'd be a close call


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                        Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Audioenslaved View Post
                          I highly doubt I will ever sell my WH2O! Like if it was my right arm of selling WH2O it'd be a close call


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          WH2O
                          Boring game


                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Darksoul View Post


                            WH2O
                            Boring game


                            Lol I got to vacation jackpot for the first time in 5 years in the weekend pretty cool rush! I do love my WH2O


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                            Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Hold on and wait for a reasonable price on a 2nd hand title on your short list. There a thankfully a lot of fair blokes on here still that aren't pushing up the price of the 2nd hand market and are still realistic. Put the coin aside forget it's there till you see something. Does take a bit of discipline I know

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X