Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What do you do?

When you have pin money burning a hole in your pocket? I've just moved on a couple of games because I felt it was time and well there's nothing on the bloody market.. Do people just buy something as a filler or do you wait with the cash there for something to come along. I'm kind of wheening myself off BW games because I'm finding them kind of old hat now! Which leaves bloody expensive nib games or a few year old stern games or jjp. Time to hunt!

Ps someone sell me something! Before I do something non pin related with it!

When you have pin money burning a hole in your pocket? I've just moved on a couple of games because I felt it was time and well there's nothing on the bloody market.. Do people just buy something as a filler or do you wait with the cash there for something to come along. I'm kind of wheening myself off BW games because I'm finding them kind of old hat now! Which leaves bloody expensive nib games or a few year old stern games or jjp. Time to hunt!

Get that met LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoda-patience-young-padawan.jpg.20e2820072f6fbb0d1e491cd3b09368b.jpg

Hold on and wait for a reasonable price on a 2nd hand title on your short list. There a thankfully a lot of fair blokes on here still that aren't pushing up the price of the 2nd hand market and are still realistic. Put the coin aside forget it's there till you see something. Does take a bit of discipline I know :)

Lol I got to vacation jackpot for the first time in 5 years in the weekend pretty cool rush! I do love my WH2O

what did you think when you got Vacation Jackpot I too have only achieved it once in all the years i've owned a WH2O

what did you think when you got Vacation Jackpot I too have only achieved it once in all the years i've owned a WH2O

Id seen it once before when RGR did it so I knew what I was aiming for when it was right there infront of me. I was more annoyed that I missed the fling wet willies roaming 100m shot!

Id seen it once before when RGR did it so I knew what I was aiming for when it was right there infront of me. I was more annoyed that I missed the fling wet willies roaming 100m shot!

Spoiler Alert Don't read any further if you don't want a spoiler. Did you actually complete the full objective because the machine does do some really crazy thing to the point where you can nearly get fooled into turning off and on or simply look in dismay and then lose the ball and belive its malfunctioning.

Spoiler Alert Don't read any further if you don't want a spoiler. Did you actually complete the full objective because the machine does do some really crazy thing to the point where you can nearly get fooled into turning off and on or simply look in dismay and then lose the ball and belive its malfunctioning.

Yeah it's like killing the witch on WOZ except it's like the machine f's up and turns it's self off

Yeah it's like killing the witch on WOZ except it's like the machine f's up and turns it's self off

Come on. It's exactly like being Scared Stiff. Or even destroy the ring on LOTR.

Nice work mate.