X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pinball Timeline by Marco Rossignoli - The Video

Hi Guys,

At the end of last year, Pinball author & historian Marco Rossignoli made available a massive pinball timeline artwork to Pinball HQ in Coogee, and Norbert rallied the troops to get it up on the wall. It was officially unveiled at the end of year. It is a massive artwork detailing pinball history from 1948 to 2005.

I have created a video to showcase the work, and hopefully encourage some pinheads to visit Pinball HQ and take a look. Make sure you allow an hour or two as it really is massive, but well worth the time. Also around a dozen quality pinball's to play while you are there.

Hope you like it:- https://vimeo.com/154551705

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2966.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1887114

Great project and a great result. Well done Marco. Hope this appears all over the world. I hope it has a perspex screen over the whole thing so it can't be vandalised?

Comment

This thread "stickied" because it bloody well should be.

Fantastic work on the timeline and the video.

Well done.

Comment

Wow, that's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Darksoul View Post
          This thread "stickied" because it bloody well should be.

Fantastic work on the timeline and the video.

Well done.
          Cool, Thanks

Comment

Looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow great effort

Comment

This is brilliant. People like Marco are the fabric of the community and keep the strength of our passion for pinballs for the future to enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Great work from a great fellow!

Comment

Originally posted by ctucker View Post
                    Great work from a great fellow!
                    He shure is!
                    live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Originally posted by Htbast View Post
                      Hi Guys,

At the end of last year, Pinball author & historian Marco Rossignoli made available a massive pinball timeline artwork to Pinball HQ in Coogee, and Norbert rallied the troops to get it up on the wall. It was officially unveiled at the end of year. It is a massive artwork detailing pinball history from 1948 to 2005.

I have created a video to showcase the work, and hopefully encourage some pinheads to visit Pinball HQ and take a look. Make sure you allow an hour or two as it really is massive, but well worth the time. Also around a dozen quality pinball's to play while you are there.

Hope you like it:-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88973[/ATTACH]
                      Can't seem to get this to open?

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post

Can't seem to get this to open?
                        mirror here i believe :

Comment

Originally posted by Koops View Post

mirror here i believe :
                          Thanx Koops and thanx Marco......
                          I hope to get there one day and see it all...

Comment

Sorry to report that the Bunker Bar at Coogee Diggers has undergone a major reno during the lockdown. I've yet to go in, as it is not yet open, but I think the Pinball Timeline will have gone. I work for the club as there Trivia Host so I will ask next time I'm in and report back. Hopefully, they gave Norman the opportunity to come and remove it before it went in the skip.

Sorry about the original video link not working. I've let my Vimeo membership slip while work is quite. The video will re-appear when I finally join up again, but please use the YouTube link above if you want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Htbast View Post
                              Sorry to report that the Bunker Bar at Coogee Diggers has undergone a major reno during the lockdown. I've yet to go in, as it is not yet open, but I think the Pinball Timeline will have gone. I work for the club as there Trivia Host so I will ask next time I'm in and report back. Hopefully, they gave Norman the opportunity to come and remove it before it went in the skip.
                              I wouldn't mind grabbing a piece of that wall too! Didn't Norbert put some pinball plaques up on the walls as well? DOG needs to go in and grab them.

Sad to hear about it. Good times had in Bunker Bar on a Wednesday.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X