General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest place for scissor lift trolley for pinball relocations

Hi All,

Looking online for a quality but value for money (cheap) scissor lift trolley for moving my pinball around.

Last time I moved it, it was a pain. So I though I'd invest. Since I am on the hunt for a new pinball to keep the first company, it would be a investment.

Any suggestions or places you would recommend?

Thanks

Spuznik.

These work well. I just bought one a few weeks ago on special for just over $200.

http://www.machineryhouse.com.au/J048
    I have propelled the ball along the proper trajectory and been rewarded

Comment

Yep, as Jono said above. Don't get the next model up as it is too wide for some machines

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
        These work well. I just bought one a few weeks ago on special for just over $200.

http://www.machineryhouse.com.au/J048
        lol! I just bought one yesterday!

Comment

got one of those. Great investment as it saves you money from going to the osteo for your future pinball back issues. I had to wait for their next order though as they were sold out at the time. Join online and get it delivered for say $30.

Great service

Comment

great little asset..do yourself a favour and get one, you will never look back and cheaper than a pinball lifter from what i have seen, and just as good..i use my one all the time..

Comment

How is that for timing, was looking to buy online. Saves me from looking.

Comment

The trolleys are great but I'm certain they are made out of dwarf star alloy.
                The older I get the heavier they are to put in the boot or back of the ute.

Comment

Originally posted by Darksoul View Post
                  just dont ever turn one upside down.. something about the design and opening upside down kills the jack.

not sure exactly what causes it but I have see two die

Comment

Thanks for the warning!

Comment

Originally posted by wiredoug View Post
                      just dont ever turn one upside down.. something about the design and opening upside down kills the jack.

Yep, saw one die like that here in SA.

Comment

They are on sale at machinery house atm for $249

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Darksoul View Post
                          silly me ???...i thought it was the older i got , the further away the ground is..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wiredoug View Post

Yep heard the same thing and I agree with [MENTION=316]Darksoul[/MENTION], they are getting heavier by the week. Wouldn't be without it nowadays though. I used to shift them around crouched on all fours with the pin on my back - Be honest -who hasn't done that!!!!
                            http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

buy a forklift... problem goes away and you get to sit down while you're moving it :-)

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X