No announcement yet.

Pinball resource payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had a transferwise payment bounce back from PBR has anyone else had any issues using this payment method recently?
    Budgie

Comment

Did payment last week. No problems.
      http://pinballaustralia.com

Comment

Originally posted by emken View Post
        Steves living in the dark ages . He should accept bitcoin ? Or at least Paypal and update his site .
        I tried emailing him a couple of months ago for some gear , but the person at the other end couldn't work out what generic yellow & red 3" ,em flipper rubbers were.i Sent several e-mails & then said stuff it.The payment system seems difficult compared to past orders also .I ended up buying from pinball life's (shopping cart) electronically with credit card , got the goods within a week .

Comment

Originally posted by billstats View Post
          I tried emailing him a couple of months ago for some gear , but the person at the other end couldn't work out what generic yellow & red 3" ,em flipper rubbers were.
          If you know the part number, it's usually pretty easy.

In the case of flipper rubbers, they have a conversion chart from various manufacturers numbers to PBR refereces: http://www.pbresource.com/Rubberref.html#frr

They even have pictures on their website of the relevant parts:
          Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

I did transfer wise payment to PBR two weeks ago with no issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

Comment

Originally posted by millsy56 View Post
              Did payment last week. No problems.
              I accidently put a gottlieb part no with ashtray description I was ordering. Jimmy straight away sent me and email to verify otherwise could have ended up with the coin door.
              I was always reluctant to order from PBR because of there payment method earlier on but with Transferwise last 4 orders no hassle at all.
              Is this your first order using transferwise ?
              http://pinballaustralia.com

Comment

why not just ask transferwise what the issue is?

Comment

Tried again using exact same way with exactly the same numbers and descriptions and account.
                  Magic this time it went through with no issue.
                  Should have worked first time. Had to pay an extra $2.50 because of someone’s stuff up but saved roughly $1 because of a better exchange rate on the second attempt. Lol
                  Transferwise is a much better payment option glad PBR are now using this service.
                  Budgie

Comment

Pinball resource really needs to move into the 21st century.
                    It's ridiculous! Quite simple but they lost my business because it's pretty much impossible to buy from them if you are not in the USA.

Comment

I've never had a problem.
                      Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X