Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Brisbane Crew ??

G'day to all.

As I'm still new to this site and exploring my way round. I was wondering who on here are Brisbane locals and where abouts. (eg. suburb) I'm looking forward to meeting and catching up with some like minded people (anything to do with pinball) in my neck of the woods. Oh yeah I'm located in Springfield.

P.S. My apologies if I have posted this in the incorrect forum. Still a newbie....:Idea.thumb:

Hey Lefty, that's so cool. I have only just realised there are so many more like mined people out there that share the interest of pinball and arcade. I am really finding this so inspiring. I have Williams Indiana jones, Fish tales and a Gottlieb Incredible Hulk. I hope to grow and expand my collection. However as you mentioned some pricing is a bit of a obstacle. But I'm going to do my best to not let that stop me. The wife on the other hand, well that's another story.....LOL...What are the pins you have?

Well I am not brisbane... am on the Gold Coast.

Do not have any pinball machines yet, do have a couple arcade machines. There are a couple of pins I would love to acquire in the near future when I get more space at home or free some space up.

Hey Lefty, that's so cool. I have only just realised there are so many more like mined people out there that share the interest of pinball and arcade. I am really finding this so inspiring. I have Williams Indiana jones, Fish tales and a Gottlieb Incredible Hulk. I hope to grow and expand my collection. However as you mentioned some pricing is a bit of a obstacle. But I'm going to do my best to not let that stop me. The wife on the other hand, well that's another story.....LOL...What are the pins you have?

There are plenty of like minded people out there! Well here really! And probably more then you thought right in your neck of the woods! I own a Lethal Weapon 3 and a Star Wars Episode 1.

Hi Anthony,

I'm in Algester. I've got a virtual pin I also have a mame (viewlix clone) cab in the works. Also have a driving simulator and pretty much every console you could think of.

Looking to get a couple of real pins when funds (wife) allow it.

It's always a great feeling to realise you are not some sort of weirdo (shut up @furballx). Tons of info available on here, otheriwse just shout out. I'd suggest it is even better than Pinside as wayward posts and egos are somewhat less here.........usually. ;)