Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

NSW Pinball Championships

I have thrown a few of my machines into the NSW pinball Champs.

Here is a list of pins and locations in the comp.

Scared Stiff - Bill and Tonis Cafe, Stanley st East Sydney

South Park - Madisons Hotel, 52 Devonshire st Surry Hills

Austin Powers, Theatre of Magic - Clare Hotel 20 Broadway Ultimo

Attack From Mars, White Water - Lansdowne Hotel 2-6 City rd Chippendale

Monster Bash - Kellys Hotel 285 King st Newtown

Addams Family, Twilight Zone, The Champion Pub - The Town Hall Hotel 326 King st Newtown

Circus Voltaire - The Warren View Hotel - 2 Stanmore rd Enmore

For the uninitiated this comp is the biggest thing to happen in pinball for ages, up for grabs is a brand new LE Tron worth $8500! Plus thousands in other prizes. Comp runs until the 23rd of October and the final will be held at AMF bowling centre Strathfield on the 6th November. Please, if you play any of my games and place anywhere on the leader board, 1st, 4th, 5th anywhere, dont forget to leave your contact details with the pub staff because there is only one ticket into the final per person, this means if someone highscores on more than one machine the ticket will go to the next placed scorer. The player with more than one high score will be able to choose which machine they claim their ticket on. Hope this makes sense.

I am also running a comp on the 16th October "Silverball Mania" at the Town Hall Hotel Newtown, any high scores on this day will qualify for the NSW pinball Championships. You can register for the Silverball by emailing me directly at player1@iinet.net.au. Cheers Scott