Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Best music, nominations please

I'm with you Greg, love those chimes :cool:

For SS always like Williams Swords of Fury

chimes aside, you have all the other electro mechanical clicks and clacks, which be sweet music to my ears :)

The escalating background sounds on Flash, and Gorgar are pretty sweet.

:cool:

Never liked background music in modern pins cause it was always corny, or bad sounding (cheap speakers etc.), and simply it could just never beat the jukebox in the bar/arcade.

On the other hand I like arcade sounds, and I've got to give it to Gorgar for SS.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For my own personal anectode, I've physically owned 4 pins in my life and while I take my time and use my flippers as drumsticks when putting up my name in TZ, I must say Black Knight 2000 always makes me stop and play air drums when scrolling through my pin collection in Pinball Arcade on my PS3.

While I obviously haven't heard EVERY pinball theme out there, I can't help but pondering, surely there's no other pinball that makes you stop and just listen like Black Knight 2000 does (not counting the musical pins like Metallica, KISS, ACDC etc)??

Black Knight 2000 is hypnotic.

• 3 weeks later...

GNR is still the best sounding music pin, even with upgraded speaker kits in my BIBLE and METLE, the GNR still blows them away.

But my favourite is my IMVE the music and call out are just so cool.

• 5 weeks later...