Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTS Transport Closing Down

wanted to send an upright machine to Melbourne & emailed Rob on Tuesday for a quote. Just got back to me & said RTS is closing down. Any suggestions on who to use now????

Thanks

e-go.com.au - Brilliant..!

I'm quoting my Mega-Tech (on a pallet - 77cm x 80cm x 195cm @ 120kg) from Brisbane to Melbourne (from my work to their Campbellfield depot) and its calculating $120.00..! Mind you its a back load rate so it is cheaper. My Marble Madness depot to depot (Melb > Bris) came in at $170.00 so its still cheap the other way too.

I recently sent my Bartop to Adelaide (Depot to Address) and it came in at about $45.00 delivered.

E-Go are an online offshoot of Hunter Express so if you need to call them, call Hunter Express.

Very happy with their service and they have online tracking too. I asked and they are more than willing to freight pins and arcadies..

Comment

OMG...not happy jan....

RTS have been so good...
      N E R D S......

I love my new avatar....lol

Comment

Woka will they transport pins on legs, or must they be palleted?

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
          Woka will they transport pins on legs, or must they be palleted?
          Its all cubic weight, so I suppose that on a pallet would work out cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by WOKA View Post
            Its all cubic weight, so I suppose that on a pallet would work out cheaper.
            yep fair enough ty

Comment

Originally posted by borgattard View Post
              wanted to send an upright machine to Melbourne & emailed Rob on Tuesday for a quote. Just got back to me & said RTS is closing down. Any suggestions on who to use now????

Thanks
              when i go back to work on monday,i will send you a guy who goes melb-syd syd-melb moves alot of stuff for ZAXS, he is a furniture removalists

Comment

Just shipped a pin Air Road Direct door to door from Brisbane to Sydney, next day delivery for $110.
                The Pinball Network

Comment

Originally posted by fridgejam View Post
                  Just shipped a pin Air Road Direct door to door from Brisbane to Sydney, next day delivery for $110.
                  Not bad can't complain about that, was that on a pallet?

Comment

Awesome price!
                    Signature? Hmmm.....

Comment

No pallet, but well packaged with legs off and head strapped down.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Here's the link.

http://www.airroaddirect.com.au/

If you have all the details, you can get a quote instantly online.

I should also say that I avoided the extra $35 fee at each end for a truck with a lift-gate, as the sender was able to assist with the loading, and I had a pinball trolly at my end to unload.
                      The Pinball Network

Comment

Not good about RTS they did a fantastic job...

Comment

I know from experience last Xmas (rescued a pin at the last hour that would have sat in warehouse for a couple of weeks) that they did close down for a couple of weeks over the Xmas break.
                          Maybe its the same this year. If not its a shame as they are top guys.

Comment

Whoops - don't mind me, can't read a date.
                            The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
                            SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X