What rubbers do you prefer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rubbers do you prefer

Black, White or depends on game? Interested to hear your thoughts.
    White
    56.10%
    Black
    6.10%
    What the game originally used
    37.80%

I prefer white, they seem more bouncier and seem to last longer, they tell me when the machine is getting dirty also have that classic pinball look to them.
    sigpic

Comment

don't forget to vote

Comment

Gotta be white on any EM
        looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

White rubber - best way to tell whether a playfield has been properly "stripped and cleaned" or not.

White slingshot rubbers will be filthy within a couple dozen games if the playfield hasn't been fully stripped and cleaned (as opposed to just wiping off the "easy to reach" spots).

Comment

Yeah, I learned the hard way about cleaning the subways.
            My first machine DMD I ever owned and shopped was an JP. within half a hour the rubbers look as dirsy as the old ones.

Comment

I think white is better for game play, but black looks way better on my pin without a doubt. So i cant really vote. Its a 50/50 for me. Edit....yes i can, cause i use black

Comment

I think the poll is more about what you prefer if you had one choice.
                for me its white, makes the machines look cleaner and the bouncy feel is fantastic

Comment

usually durex studded or Trojan......................F&^K, sorry, wrong type of rubbers hahahhahahahaha

but seriously, I do prefer white, not sure if they do give extra bounce or not but they do look like they do, plus I think they look better on most machines
                  Could I please have a Honey Rollover & Lettuce On Top

Comment

I put blue rubber on FT, Nugent, and South Park, looked way better than white, or ugly black. Seen some other colors available as well, so I reckon colored rubber is the jizz and we should be offered more of it.

Comment

I do like while for the same points as above but I prefer the rubber colour that the game is meant to have for the theme etc...
                      Movies are very educational. Example: I wouldn't never guess that a shoot in head can kill a zombie...

Comment

Ah, ok. I would use white, for the same reasons as most. Nice bouncy game play. Black seem to be a tad dead, not sure why that is though

Comment

I don't get a choice, I get whatever Travis puts on the machine, which is white :-)[COLOR="Silver"]

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
                            I put blue rubber on FT, Nugent, and South Park, looked way better than white, or ugly black. Seen some other colors available as well, so I reckon colored rubber is the jizz and we should be offered more of it.
                            Didn't know you could buy rubbers in other colours.

Comment

White for me, but they have to be kept clean. I reckon they give the game a lift
                              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X