Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What rubbers do you prefer

What rubbers do you prefer  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What rubbers do you prefer

• White
    • Black
    • What the game originally used

White rubber - best way to tell whether a playfield has been properly "stripped and cleaned" or not.

White slingshot rubbers will be filthy within a couple dozen games if the playfield hasn't been fully stripped and cleaned (as opposed to just wiping off the "easy to reach" spots). <_<

usually durex studded or Trojan......................F&^K, sorry, wrong type of rubbers hahahhahahahaha

but seriously, I do prefer white, not sure if they do give extra bounce or not but they do look like they do, plus I think they look better on most machines

• Administrators
I put blue rubber on FT, Nugent, and South Park, looked way better than white, or ugly black. Seen some other colors available as well, so I reckon colored rubber is the jizz and we should be offered more of it.

Didn't know you could buy rubbers in other colours.

I had blue rubbers on my wh20, now black...got green rubbers on my creature.

We have Red on the JP and Flintstones and Yellow on the Party zone. Moth other rubbers are white around the playfield but I would like to get the right colour the game came out with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...