Extra Ball most challenging shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Ball most challenging shot

Thought I would put this out after playing a few games and after playing FT for a while I found it very difficult to get that EB shot, WH2O I found to be difficult once hit can be a real ball drainer if hit hard.
    Hotty

lol. when i saw the thread title i thought of those 2 games. i don't know how many balls i've lost getting an extra ball on wh20, lose one/get one = better to leave it alone and hope you gte it accidentally.

Comment

Thanks Stuba, my thoughts exactly as I have owned quite a few games these are the only two that really made an impact on my game play worth remembering.
      Hotty

Comment

Originally posted by stuba View Post
        lol. when i saw the thread title i thought of those 2 games. i don't know how many balls i've lost getting an extra ball on wh20, lose one/get one = better to leave it alone and hope you gte it accidentally.
        +1 these 2 pins came straight mind.

Comment

Not a challenging one at all but everytime i try for one on my TSPP it always, and i mean always goes sdtm

Strikes and Spares is hard i find. Out lanes again but on my pin it always bounces around and goes down the outlanes.

EDIT: The above could be more about my playing ability now i think about it

Comment

I reckon Firepower is a pain in the butt to get extra ball. Not so much a single shot but what you need to do to get it. Gotta get 5X first then light 'FIRE' again then get the 'POWER' targets.

I can get multiball several times a game but hardly ever get extraball. Normally I give a big "Woohoo!" when I get the extra
            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Another 2 (on the same machine) that aren't particularly challenging as a shot, but are in terms of what is involved to get them.

Royal Madness extra ball on MM

Hit the left ramp x4, the right ramp x4, the orbit x4, the catapult x4, kill the trolls, do the madness mutiball (not multiball madness ... get more confusing ) Hit the merlin shot. Then during Royal Madness, hit every major shot on the playfield once, and both ramps twice each. I've only done this 4 or 5 times I'd say.

Hurry up EB

While I'm at it, hurry up extra ball on MM - got to do 10 hurry ups for the EB. I won't go into it as there are heaps of ways to do it, it just takes a *shitload* of shots. I've probably done it no more than 3 times.

There are probably a heap of DMDs with stupidly hard to achieve extra balls, these are the two hardest that I've come across though.
              The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
              SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

ZZZ FARFALLA has a tough ramp shot to the upper playfield,
                then after (& if) you can get all 7 drop targets down without
                the ball draining back down between the flippers, the SPECIAL
                target in the far left lights and THATS THE HARD shot because
                of the angle and also you only have 20 seconds to do the lot!!
                once you go ZAC you cant go back

Comment

the shadow's 7 comco shot count??? im new here so if im wrong dont go on me like a pom on a dirty filthy polak looking for under award work.

Comment

Originally posted by henrybulldog View Post
                    im new here so if im wrong dont go on me like a pom on a dirty filthy polak looking for under award work.
                    besides being a racially vilifing statement, it's just not cool, funny, or contextual Henry
                    someone has to call you on the lame racial slurs, I dont think you mean any harm, but they are unneeded/unwanted

and the extra ball shot on FT I can get 90% of the time first attempt from the RHS flipper
                    Last edited by Fish Tales; 13th August 2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
                      besides being a racially vilifing statement, it's just not cool, funny, or contextual Henry
                      someone has to call you on the lame racial slurs, I dont think you mean any harm, but they are unneeded/unwanted

its only taken you 588 of HIS posts to realise this...

Comment

Originally posted by jardine View Post
                        its only taken you 588 of HIS posts to realise this...
                        no, but to finally get jack of it yes

Comment

WH20 - is tough but can be done.

Firepower - going for extra-ball takes a lot of effort.

I like games with a tough extra ball, and I like games where you have to make a shot to get an extra ball. On my Sterns extra ball is gained by the ball going down a lit inlane, not so satisfying.
                          WTB (or possible trade) - 1980 Stern ALI

PINBALL - This crap is spose to be F-U-N

Comment

WCS is difficult, Indy can be if the mode start hole is screwed. Scared Stiff is not easy...

Comment

Henry is pretty cool huh, he used to shit me though.
                              Sorry HB

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X